Everyone's Gone Insane!

Kazuichis pov

"who's the cutest little boy in the whole wide world" I said as I bounced taro above my head and rubbed his belly with my face. He giggled in delight.

"ababa" he babbled as he petted my head with his tiny hands. He's such a talkative baby for a six month old. He must get that from me!

"come on sweetheart. I'm sure your aunties and uncles are dying to see you-" I opened the door and froze where I stood.

There was blood on the walls, dead bodies on the floor and my classmates. My beloved friend were holding weapons with blood smeared on their faces.

"waaa!" taro burst into tears. I couldn't blame him. What we were seeing was terrifying!

They immediately turned to us "kazuichi they you are. Come on join the fun!"

I felt tears brimming in my eyes. This can't be happening. This has to be a nightmare!

"join us" they chanted "join us join us join us join us join us join us join us join us JOIN US!"

I slammed the door and took off running with taro in my arms. I have to get away. I need to find someone who can help us. Somewhere where taro can be saf-

I was cut off by a pair of strong arms grabbing me.

"help!"I yelled desperately before a cloth was placed over my mouth.

" no one's coming to save you "I heard nekumaru say as he held the cloth over my mouth.

Everything became blurry. I saw gundam came into view. I thought he was coming to save me but he simply took taro from my arms and walked away.

I let out a final cry before passing out...