Pretending To Like Each Other

Kazuichis pov

"good morning miss Sonia!" I walked into the classroom and greeted her like I normally do but today was different.

"good morning souda-san" she smiled brightly "would you like to sit with us before school starts?"

"really?" I gasped. She normally ignores me. Did gundam put in a good word about me?

I took a seat next to Sonia and flashed gundam a quick thank you smile. Things have been a bit awkward around us since the broom closet incident and I can't say we're friends. Actually I feel a little hurt that he'd use me like that but for miss Sonias sake I can at least fake it!

We talked about pretty much anything. It felt confertable being with her. I can't say I have a crush on her anymore. Sleeping with another man has left me feeling all confused but I'd at least like to have her as a friend.

A few minutes passed and fuyu and ibuki even joined in. Everything was going great. That is until I needed the bathroom and ran headfirst into gundams chest.

"s-sorry" I had my eyes glued to the floor. I can't look him in the eyes. Not after what happened yesterday. I tried to walk away but gundams booming voice stopped me in my tracks.

"I'm starting to miss when you would start pointless fights with me sharp tooth one. At least then I knew if you were angry with me"

"you wanted this asshole!" I turned to him angrily "that's why you did what you did. I'm going to behave from now on so please just leave me alone"

I tried to walk away but gundam grabbed my hand and pulled me close.

"please don't be afraid of me" he spoke softly, just like he did yesterday "that was never my intention. I just.. wished to be close to you" he slowly let go and walked away.

I pulled my beenie down to hide my blushing face. Why is this happening to me!?