BULLY - 2

"You are dead Manchae" I whispered to myself...

He gave me that 'you are dead' look as I gulped really hard and looked away....

NIKI'S POV::

This girl's got some nerves to say that about me.....I am gonna make her life a living hell here...

I saw her scared and looking away...a smirk plastered on my face...."she is already scared

"Bro let's leave her alone" said my friend...."why? She insulted me in front of the whole class I am not leaving her alone" I said..

He didn't said anything as he knew I will argue back so just kept quiet and listened to the teacher

"Alright class so we need a class president, the student with the highest grade and well disciplined will be the class president, I am giving y'all 1 week to impress me" said the teacher...

"Do u wanna be the class president?" Said my friend...."Nah I am fine" I said as I rested my hand on the back of my head....

Honestly the whole time I was starting at her and thinking about her and ways to make her life a living hell here....

(A/n: u guys can give me suggestions to do with this book)

I was looking at her and suddenly the bell rang and it was our 30 min break....

I saw going out of the class and I heard my friend calling me "Niki! Niki!!" I finally came back to my senses..."what now Jungwon hyung?" I said irritated....

"I saw u staring at her for like the whole session" said Jungwon wiggling his brows and smiling teasing me....

"Shut up!!" I yelled as I was annoyed...."btw are u gonna bully her?" Jungwon asked...

"OFC".......

💜- hope u all liked this chapter Ik it was too short but I tried, I will make the next chapter long enough -💜