BREAK UP? - 20

It has been three days since Eunchae has got to know about the drama, she doesn't talk to Niki anymore...

But one thing is lingering in her mind these 3 days

Break up ...

Let's see how this goes now ...

Eunchae's pov:

It's the fourth day after the disaster, I woke up with a puffy face and ruined hair ...

I never told Joshua oppa about anything since it might ruin our marriage ...

Well I'm going to break up with him anyways, I have been practicing it for 2 days now and I'm ready ...

I got ready quickly and went to Joshua oppa to eat breakfast, I finished it quickly and got up to go to the car ...

Joshua oppa is always trying to talk to me but I just ditch the question and start to talk about the wedding ...

I sat in the car and Joshua oppa brought the question up, "what's wrong with you?" ...

"Nothing"
"Is it about Niki?"
"Please, I don't want to talk to anybody rn"
"But Eunch-"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" That's when I yelled at him, for the first time in my life ...

Oh no, what have I done? He stopped and looked at me with pure shock, it's surely not something he expected from me ...

"Eunchae tell me what is wrong?" He said with a serious tone, I explained everything as fast as I could ...

Oh God what the fuck is this situation, can't I just jump and run to the school ...

That's when I started to cry, he quickly hugged me and started to comfort me ...

"It's ok Eunchae, I will talk to Mom and Dad and cancel the marriage"
"But it will ruin-"

"I don't want to hear anything rn" he said as he continued to drive as I stared out of the window ...

I have to talk to Niki ...

(TIME SKIPPED)

I quickly entered the school without saying a word to anyone and started to search for Niki ...

Until I was pulled into a small room by someone, there was only one dim light in the room so I couldn't see properly ...

When the light shines on the person, I got to see their face
"Niki?"

"What do you want???"
"No let me question u Manchae, what is wrong with you?!? And most importantly what happened?!!" I didn't say anything as I looked away ...

"Manchae please tell me what happened?!?"
"Are you okay??!"
"Is it some family matter?"
"Answer me-"

"Why did u do that to Leeseo?"

...

"What??" His face showed me complete shock as I removed his hands from my shoulder which I didn't even notice before ...

"What do you mean??"
"You know exactly what I mean!"

I'm just so tired of all this, I'm getting fucking pissed at everything rn and I want to know the truth ...

"Please explain to me what happened, please?"

He looked at me as I sighed and wiped the tears away which went unnoticed by me before ...

I started explaining to him from the start of what happened, his jaw dropped as his eyes showed complete anger ...

"And that's why I wanna break-up, you're such a jerk!!"

I was about to exit the room as he pulled my hand spinning me towards him as his lips connected mine ...

I tried to push him away but he was way too strong, tears dripping down my face as I was still pushing him but my hands gave up ...

After a few more seconds, we parted away as we panted for air, "Eunchae are you seriously stupid??"

"Huh?!" What does he mean??? ...

"Can't you see that Leeseo was clearly lying, I've never been to a club ever in my life!"

"I rarely drink, and also we were not best friends or anything, I hate her from the start"

"You could've atleast talk to me, I was so worried about you"

I just can't believe it, I was literally fooled by a girl who doesn't even know how to properly talk to anyone ...

I am so fucking stupid, like REALLY STUPID, Why did I even believe her in the first place?!? ...

"I- I am really sorry I-"
"It's ok Manchae"

He hugged me and patted me, thank God it was actually not true btw ...

I realised that it was way too late and we gotta get to class as we both ran to our class ...

We made it just in time as the Ms.Lee entered right after us, that was a close call ...

I looked at Hanni as she started blabbering, "Girl where were you???!!!"

"Did something happen between you and Niki huh?!?"

I just sighed and started explaining from the beginning to the end, my girl was shocked as heck ...

We just talked a little as Ms.Lee noticed it and started scolding us, oh well it's going to be a long day ...

Anyways, I'm just grateful that the things that bitch told me were fake, she almost ruined my relationship ...