DANCE - 18

All this month Eunchae and Niki just studied and went to each other's houses to hangout and study together ...

You kept in touch with Hanni and the other Lesserafim members. Due to her boyfriend, she almost forgot about them ...

After the exams were over, you school announced that there will be a dance competition in your school ...

Eunchae and Niki decided to be partners for the dance, while every other couple were also partners ...

Let's see how this goes ;) ..

Eunchae's pov:

I just got to know that there is dance competition and Niki already asked me to be his partner so that means we can go to shopping together ...

YESSSSS NOW I CAN HOLD NIKI'S HAND WITHOUT ANY WORRY!!! AS LONG AS HANNI ISN'T THERE ...

We were still at the school as Ms. Lee was teaching (A/n: I'm sure y'all missed her) ...

(TIME SKIPPED)

As soon as school ended I took Niki to shopping with me holding his hand ofc, and I told Joshua oppa about this ...

I first thought of the theme and decided to make it black and white, I asked Niki and he said that it was perfect ...

We both went to find some dresses, we went to a shop, Niki and I both parted to our ways going to our specific section ...

After almost 30 minutes of finding and trying on, I found the perfect dress ...

(A/n: Is this good? O.o, well I picked this dress because of the work and the layers done on it, and it's perfect for a couple dance)

Niki picked his dress in like 10 minutes and tried it on, he really liked and it looked so good on him ...

(OK BUT THE FOLDED SLEEVE I-)

We got out of the store after checking the dresses and paying for them, "Niki I have to buy accessories"
He sighed and nodded as I smiled widely ...