NEW ENEMY? - 10

" Stay away from my oppa bitch!!" A bitch said..... " What the fuck?" I said as I looked back and saw..... A random bitch, do u expect me to know her name?..... " Who are u?" I asked......

" I'm the queen of this school!! And don't even dare to come close to my oppa, understood?!" She said glaring at me..... What oppa? Ugh fuck this bitch.... I was about walk away until she pulled my hair from behind... This bitch

" U think u can get away huh?" She said as she pulled me back.... Ok I've had enough now.... I'm ready to beat this bitch.... " Shut the fuck up Leeseo and get the hell Outta here!"

It was Niki... Bro just respawned here... " OPPA!! This bitch was bullying me" she said as my jaw dropped... What the actual fuck

I never bullied her what is she saying.. " OMG really?!.... Well I don't think so" He said as he proceeds to show the video he recorded, the video of Leeseo bullying me.... I smirked at her

" Get the fuck outta here bitch!!" He said as Leeseo just quietly went to her class along with her friends or should I say minions...

" Who is she Niki?!" I asked as I was boiling in anger, that bitch will pay for pulling my precious hair with her nasty hands....

" Just stay away from her.. She is just one of my crazy fangirl" He said as he walked away, ok now what the actual hell is going on... Oh well I can fight that bitch

I looked at the time... Fuck there are just Two mins left!!... I picked up my books and ran to the class... I reached the class just in time as the bell rang...

I sat down and saw Kazuha.... I waved at her... "How are you Manchae?" "I'm just fine" I said and I can see that she is confused... " Is anything wrong?" She asked as I just shooked my head... It's so boring without Hanni, but I have Kazuha with me right now so it's ok...

I asked Kazuha to sit next to me so I won't get bored and let me tell you, it was a great idea... We talked and laughed, we were even caught by the teacher.. She just scolded us... While Ms.Lee was writing in the board and explaining to us, Kazuha started mimicking Ms.Lee and making weird faces (I swear it's always the Japanese line of kpop-) which almost made me laugh as I just controlled myself and focused on the teacher....

After the class ended, she again made fun of the teacher as I laughed out loud and other gave us looks so I stopped, lol her faces tho (A/n: "STOP DON'T TOUCH ME THERE THIS IS MY NO NO SQUARE")....

(TIME SKIPPED)

The teacher was explaining and I was busy doodling in my notebook, oh well I already finished this chapter at home so there's nothing to listen now....

(TIME SKIP)

(LUNCH)

It's already lunch time... I got up and went outside with Zuha and headed straight to cafeteria.... We were greeted by our group as we entered the cafeteria... I smiled at them and sat down... Then we started discussing about our group activities like singing, dancing and making songs together....

Chaewon unnie brought the food as I smiled ear to ear cuz it's my fav meal for today... I started eating happily and it's so yummy.... I love the chef of this school... The lunch lady is so sweet like she knows that we are hungry so she gives plenty of food to eat.....

"Eunchae we are gonna get milk u wanna come?" Kkura unnie asked, " No, pls bring me chocolate milk" I said as she nodded and they all went together to get the milk... I continued eating until......

Someone splashed me with water.... Must be Niki.. I looked back and saw....

Lesseo?

This bitch is still angry on me for touching her 'oPpA'... Ugh! This piece of shit....