START - 24

It's finally the time, the time everyone have been waiting for
The Dance competition ...
Btw just so u don't get confused all the time, here are the couples of enemies!!!:

•JoshuaxSana
•SakuraxHeeseung
•ChaewonxJay
•YunjinxHaneul(I don't have an idol to ship)
So use ur imagination folks
•KazuhaxJake
•WonyoungxSunghoon
•HannixSunoo (soon to be;)
•HeejinxJungwon
•EunchaexNiki (obviously duh)
•Whole TXTxITZY (from oldest to youngest together)

Author's pov:

"Greetings everyone! This is me Jong Lee, the principal of this school. I'm very delighted to see that all of my students enjoy the academic and athletic studies as well as other things too. And that's why, we're having a dance competition today! Too present the passion and obsession of dance these brave students have. But first, let's have a few words of appreciation with our judges." As Mr.Jong said that. The first four judges started to talk only about the school and the principal, in order to get close with him. But Mr.Jong seemed quite unhappy with them, until it was finally Joshua's turn to speak ...

"Ahhh first of all, I really appreciate you inviting me to be a judge for this prestigious event. I'm really grateful Mr.Jong. Also I really like the way u treat everyone equally, you don't ignore the kids who are weak in academics. Instead, you focus on them more and help them improve over time which is a really good thing! And most importantly, I wanted to talk about the students. I can see the passion in their eyes for their career and work, and surprisingly it's also really evident to see what they really wanna be. And I also envy you so much Mr.Jong, you have such an amazing school where the students treat you like their own parent. Again, thank you so much for inviting me" ...

And with that, a loud applause was broken in the room. Mr Jong was just so shocked by Joshua's heartwarming words and went down from the stage just to shake his hands which he accepted gladly while smiling, the judges were shocked too. "Eunchae your oppa is such a handsome and gentleman!" Yunjin said fangirling over Joshua, while her boyfriend Haneul (random guy idk) stared at her while holding his chest dramatically. 'Both of them are just so dramatic lol' Eunchae thought while smiling, she met Haneul when he confessed to Yunjin just two days after he asked Yunjin to be partner for dance competition. So we can say they are a new couple ...

After all the speeches was over. Mr.Choi came to the stage, "Greetings everyone! I am Choi Seungcheol (smiles at Joshua), the P.E teacher of this school. I am here to announce all the participants name and request them to come on the stage also!! Let's welcome our first couple with a round of applause, Miyawaki Sakura and Lee Heeseung !!!" And with that Sakura and Heeseung went on the stage with their hands interwined together, a loud round of applause was heard. I smiled looking at them from behind the stage, "Continuing, We have another beautiful pair. Kim Chaewon and Park Jeongsung!! Please welcome them!" They both went onto the stage while smiling ear to ear and greeting Mr.Choi, everyone again applauded for the couple ...

"We have the next couple waiting, Please welcome Huh Yunjin and Jung Haneul!!" Everyone applauded for them as they went on the stage and bowed to each person. "Next on the line are, Makamura Kazuha and Sim Jaeyun!!" With that, they went on the stage with a confident smile as loud claps and cheers could be heard. "There are so many pairs right? But it's a good thing that people want to show their passion for dance. Next we have Jang Wonyoung with Park Sunghoon!!" And with that, the loudest cheers and applause could be heard. 'Wow they are definitely popular' Eunchae thought while looking at them as they go up the stage ...

"Wow!! They are definitely the most popular couple out of them all. Moving on, We have Pham Ngoc Han (Hanni) and Kim Sunoo!!!" And everyone clapped and cheered for them as they went on with a smile on their faces. "We are getting extremely close to our turn" Niki said as his and Eunchae's heart started to beat faster, the fact that they were so scared to only go on the stage, what will happen in the performance? "And the next couple on the line are Choi Heejin and Yang Jungwon!!" Jungwon, the person Eunchae once had a little crush on unfortunately had a girlfriend, but thanks to him Eunchae and Niki got together. Both of them went on the stage smiling as people cheered for them ...

Eunchae's pov:

Finally it was our turn,their is no going back now right? "And in the last but not the least we have, Hong Eunchae and Nishimura Niki !!!" Shit, it's our turn. Niki took my hand and interwined our fingers before looking at me and giving me a 'ur gonna be fine' look as smiled as walked into the stage to be accompanied by everyone. People were cheering for us but I looked at Joshua oppa just to see him smiling at me giving reassuring look to calm me down, I smiled back at him. "Now that we have everyone on the stage. Would any of you like to express your thoughts and feelings right now" ...

And with that, every couple expressed their own thoughts and determination of how much they worked days for this competition. It was amazing to hear about their sayings and appreciation until it was my turn, Mr.Choi gave me the mic (it is a bit weird to call him Mr.choi since he is my oppa's bestfriend so I also call him oppa but for the same of this school, I have to call him Mr.Choi). My hands trembled but I tried to keep it cool as everyone looked at me " I'm happy that I got to participate in this competition and I am really delighted to see how this will go but fighting everyone!!!" And with that everyone clapped for me and the others, oppa just crossed his arms while laughing ...

It is time to get serious now Eunchae ...

(The end)

Hello everyone :D!!
I know I am slowing down these episodes way too much but I promise that the next chapter will be last chapter of the dance competition and the upcoming chapters will be better and so on

Also do u like my new writing style?? 💗
Drink water and eat ok? :P