MAKEOUT ? - 21

Eunchae's pov:

I woke up with a good sleep today cause all of my stress was now gone, but soon i realised that I completely forgot about the dance ...

Oh no

Thankfully it was Sunday today so I thought that I would rest but I can't now ...

I immediately called Niki to remind him about the competition, the last time I called or texted him was 4 days ago ...

That's the longest I've even been to without talking to him ngl, I missed him so much and his hugs the most ...

After waiting for more 30 seconds, he picked up and just groaned, I think he just woke up but oh well ...

"Good morning" I said even though 10:37 is not Morning for me since I am the type of person who is strict with them, but today I totally forgot about that on Sundays ...

"Morning" he said in his deep morning voice, why was that so hot thought ?!? I didn't even noticed that I was blushing ...

"So Mr Nishimura, do u remember about the Dance competition that is after 2 weeks-" I stopped as I heard his groaned after a loud thud sound came From the phone ...

"Are you ok?!?"
"Idk"
"What happened Niki?!?"
"I fell from my bed"

I mentally face palmed myself, how can this man be so hot and a baby at the same time like howww?!?! ...

"How tho?"
"I was trying to stretch, I'm really tired"

"We have a dance competition to do sir-"
"FUCK I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!"

He yelled through the phone making my eardrums almost burst out as I accidentally put the call on speaker ...

"Calm down man, It's Sunday and we have two whole weeks to prepare"
"Yeah so ur coming to my house right?"

He asked as I just hummed, I was getting ready and was picking my clothes ...

"So when should I come to your home?"
"Around 2 PM"

I immediately looked at the time, 10:46 AM, I have three whole hours to prepare now ...

"Cool! Ok so I'll get ready now
Byeee!!"

"Byeee!"

He hung up the call as I immediately started to get ready and after 1 and a half hour later ...

I finally got ready, I wore this outfit -

And I packed this outfit for the dance practice -