PARTY - 7

EUNCHAE POV:

Finally..... Today is weekend and I will rest today..... Well not exactly rest since I have to study but at least it's not school day...... I woke up at 10:00 AM because I can hehe...... I got up and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and went out to look for an outfit for today......

I chose this:

I think it looks cute so I will wear this

I think it looks cute so I will wear this..... You might be thinking why am I wearing such clothes for today? Well I am going to Sakura Unnie's house to discuss about our team and also, I will study there since she invited the other members and Hanni too so yeah.... Well it is more like a party since there will be many groups such as New jeans, Le sserafim, Enhypen, TXT and Itzy....... Guess today's gonna be a good day....... I went to the bathroom, took my clothes off and turned on the shower and started singing, I honestly want to become a kpop idol so bad but I can't since oppa will not allow me, *sigh* guess that's my fate.... Singing in the shower...... After taking a long shower, I came out with a towel wrapped around my body and wore my clothes...... After wearing my clothes, I dried my hair and made a cute hairstyle that will match the outfit.....

My hairstyle:

I looked into the mirror and oh my gosh I look good

I looked into the mirror and oh my gosh I look good..... I smiled at myself and looked at the time...... {12:46 PM} Is till have time since Sakura Unnie said she will pick me up at 2:00 PM so I have time...... I went downstairs and looked for Joshu oppa and then I realised.... He is already gone for work..... Fuck.... Now I will have to cook for myself, great and now let's get working..... I wore my apron and started cooking, I decided to cook pancakes and some apple juice that is kept in the fridge hehe....... After some minutes the batter was ready as I started to pour it on the pan and after some time I flipped and it got the perfect golden brownish colour I like ...... After some time, I made more and plated it.... I took out the maple syrup and poured it on my pancakes and it looks so good oh my gosh...... After some time, I sat down and poured some apple juice in my glass ....... " Let's dig in now!!" I said excited as I started munching on my pancakes and honestly, they were bit too sweet but who cares... The more sweeter it is, the more better it is...... After finishing my meal, I put the plate and glass in the dishwasher and washed my hands, I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.... 1:56 PM, great she will be here any time soon... I took some pictures and watched some tik tok on my phone........ Suddenly, I heard horn meaning Unnie is here I picked up my purse and phone and went outside jumping........