FEELINGS - 15

"Stay away from my boyfriend bitch!"

"Who are you?"

I asked with a poker face as she stood infront of me with her hands on her hips ...

Not gonna lie, she's kind of cute and pretty also ... But she's bitchy so we don't like her, or do we? ...

"I'm Choi Heejin, the girlfriend of Yang Jungwon!!" She beamed with pride ...

"So what?" I just know she is lying, please tell she is lying ...

Jungwon has a girlfriend?!?!

"So tell me, why were you talking to my boyfriend?!" She asked as I explained as fast as I could ...

"OMG I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE FOR MY BEHAVIOUR!!" She said as she bowed to me ...

Wtf?

I thought she was going to a bitch but I guess Jungwon raised a good girl, we talked about things as we both parted our ways ...

"Well I'll see you with Jungwon ig" I said with a bitter smile, I kind of like Jungwon but oh god, I have to stop this feeling now ...

He has a freaking girlfriend Eunchae, you can't love him ... And she's super pretty and kind ...

"All right Eunchae see you later at lunch!!" She said with a smile, I know she was acting like a bitch earlier but she is actually so sweet ...

She told me that she is kind of a possesive type and can't stand seeing her boyfriend with someone else ...

She can be a bitch sometimes but she is a great girlfriend, according to me :) ...

Why am I so stupid tho? I should've thought about this earlier, he is literally so perfect ofc he has a girlfriend already ...

And I have no chance against her, ig Jungwon was being nice with me to just befriend me ...

I wish we could've been something else but, life goes on ...

Hopefully I will find someone that loves me as much as Heejin loves Jungwon ...

I started making my way to the detention room as I sat down there ...

After some time, Jungwon also came in here ...

"Hi Eunchae!"

"Hey Jungwon"

I just sat there quiet as I don't want to talk right now, I'm just too tired to talk now ...

The teacher came inside and just sat there watching his phone, I also pulled out my phone as I started to watch tiktoks ...

There were some cute trends of a couple, I have been watching them quite a lot as they always pop up on my feed ...

I smiled as Jungwon noticed it and came closer to me, he lowered his head on my phone and watched the tiktok ...

He looked so calm smiling meanwhile I was having a panic attack, I can't stand Jungwon this close to me ...

He's too close!!!

I turned red as he noticed it before letting out a nervous chuckle and sat up straight ...

"Sorry I was too close!" He said with a smile

"It's o-ok" I said as I started watching tiktoks again to divert my mind ...

After a few minutes the teacher went to the washroom ... Jungwon also got out because he wanted to roam outside as he left me here ...

I was the only person in the room, until ...

Niki came inside

Not this MF again, I rolled my eyes and sat there quiet ...