One

"What do you think?" Tatyana, my figure skating coach and my dance partner's stepmother asks. Tatyana, she's from Texas with a history artistic family members. From parents who are figure skaters, one of her sisters is a ballet teacher and her other sister is a dance choreographer in LA. She's about thirty five years old.

She has light brown hair that she dyed blonde with sand skin, she's about five foot seven but five foot nine with the heels she wears. Sometimes higher. She has brown kind eyes and a diamond shaped face.

(Tatyana)

(Tatyana)

Looking at the costume. The bodice and small skirt is a dark navy blue with the top and collar of the costume, there are beads of white and gold that make the costume pop with attention. It's simple yet, there is this attention to it that isn't like most costumes with so much beading to it.

"It's beautiful" I smile looking down, Tatyana smiles wrapping an arm around my shoulder

"Oh!" She pulls back shaking her head like she's realizing something "Um...I've been meaning to ask but would we be expecting your father in Seattle this weekend?"

"No" shaking my head, I no longer bother in asking my birth father to events like this. He made it clear after three years when he always had a fishing trip or went to see my twin sister Bella down in Arizona that what I did didn't matter.

Soon, I'll be eighteen and no longer under his roof. I mean I've got good grades, I've spoken with my guidance counselor at school and she told me that since I've taken no study halls and essentially have all my credits I can graduate early from High School next year before winter break starts "But my friends Leah and Seth will be there with their parents" Harry and Sue have always been there for me, more than Charlie.

Tatyana sends me a sympathetic look "That's good"

"Oh!" I realize "how much is my outfit costing, I'd like to pay half as you know"

"You don't have to" waving her hand

Nodding my head "You have done so much for me, since I was younger to now—it's the least I'm able to do" I don't like relying on people for my problems a lot of the time, I guess it has to do with the fact that since my parents were their for me it's a pride thing. I've been talking with a therapist about these things.