Nineteen

~A Few Weeks Later~

I cough up my breakfast into the toilet, what is going on? I've never been sick a day in my life. Why now? "Catalina?" Jane asks me "are you alright?"

I nod my head sitting up after flushing the toilet, shaking my head I get up with Jane's help. "You know" Jane stares at me tilting her head "that'd the second time you've vomited these last two days"

"It's probably a bug" waving my hand "you guys are going to deal with the newborn army" yes, there's a newborn army being created and my mates along with the twins are going to Seattle for it. Make sure the Cullens deal with their mess and see if Bella is still human. She stares at me "Uh...Jane? Your staring" getting up, I feel cold arms catch me as I fall unconscious.

"She can't be" I hear voices say "it's impossible"

"She's got the symptoms" another voice says "and Marcus sees the bond, right?"

"It's there" a soft lazy voice sighs

"She's waking up" another voice, a female one says. Looking around, I see I'm in bed with the kings and queens here.

"What" sitting up with the help of Sulpacia

"Easy" she says

"What happened?" I ask

"You fell unconscious" Aro says "your mates are getting someone"

"Why?" I ask "I most likely have a bug"

"If what you idiots are saying is true" Caius quickly mutters "it's going to be more than a bug"

"What?" I ask

Caius stares at me "Your heard me?"

"It must be heightening her senses" Athenadora tells them

Just then I feel someone poke me "Um" looking and I see Sulpacia is the only one next to me "can you not?"

"What?" She asks

"Poke my stomach?" I ask "can you not?" I then feel another wave of nausea, seeing the trash I run to it and throw up.

"So" Caius sighs "she definitely has the morning sickness"

"A bad case of it" Athenadora adds

"Morning sickness?" I ask looking over to see my mates come in with some old man. They come to my side.

"You shouldn't be out of bed" Felix and Demetri bring me back to bed.

"Guys" holding my hands up "I just have the flu"

"You've got more than the flu" the man comes over and places his hand on my belly, this light comes from it and I jump "the baby is like one a cold one female would have with the help of witches"

"So it's a hybrid?" Someone else asks

"Hold up!" I get everyone's attention "what baby? Who's a hybrid?"

They stare at me "Your pregnant" Caius says "and the child is a hybrid and most likely killing you" my mates growl as Athenadora hits him over the head and the others give him a look "no one else was going to say it"

"How?" I demand "how am I pregnant?"

"One of them" Sulpacia points

"I know how babies are made" stopping her "what I mean is how am I—can you even impregnate human women?"

They think about it "I don't think" Aro says "any vampire male has"

"No" Caius shakes his head "they normally kill them so"

"Or modern day birth control" Aro adds

"What their saying" Sulpacia says "is they are stupid" I cover my mouth smiling at the looks she's being given.

"I'm pregnant?!" I exclaim "how far? No! Who's is it? Wait! What? I'm pregnant?!" Screaming now "like in nine months"

"One month" the unknown man says, we look at him "it's growing at an unprecedented rate"

"Can you slow it down?" Demetri asks

"I can" he nods his head "but it'll be about six months and it'll grow slightly faster then a human baby"

"Do it" Felix orders as I say "Wait! Who is this guy?"

"This is Sebastian" Aro introduces us "he's a powerful warlock that we have known and have a working relationship with"

"Can you not" I ask "just leave the baby be"

"You want" he looks at me amused "a one month pregnancy that will kill you?"

"Can't vampire venom save me?" I ask as Demetri and Felix quickly yell "she's not having a one month pregnancy!"

"Hold up!" I snap "I would rather be" waving my hand to my belly

"Pregnant?" Athenadora asks

"That!" Pointing to her "then do the whole"

"She's obviously handling this pregnancy well" Caius sarcastically mutters

"I heard that" I snap "and I never thought this could happen cause if I did, we would be using condoms!" I yell at my mates "I don't know about you but I'm not ready to" waving my hands around "you know? I mean what if I accidentally forget to water my baby or what if I end up raising a serial killer!" I start to cry "of what if I'm like my birth parents! I don't even know if I want to have any children—I'm not even nineteen and I'm pregnant?" pulling my knees to my chest I hug myself crying.

"Let's" Marcus suggests "give these three some room"

"Baby" Demetri is on my right side as he says "we understand your reasoning for not being sure about being a mom"

"But you'll be an amazing mom" Felix says "your worry is what will make you an amazing mom"

"Plus" Demetri takes my hand "you have us"

"Please" Felix asks "consider the baby"

"I'm going to be fat" I cry "if I do do the whole six month pregnancy people will wonder and—I'm going to already miss my friends and family that I've made and" crying even more "oh fuck! These pregnancy hormones!"

"So" Felix asks "are we going to have a baby?"

I stare at them "You better be with me because I'm not doing this alone" my mates hug me making sure not to hurt the baby.