Eleven

~Felix's POV~

"Finally" I sigh relieved when Demetri and I see our mate in her hotel room sleeping, for the last few months we have been texting and FaceTiming our mate. Turns out Demetri can't track her so to say we have been on edge is an understatement. We have stalked her Instagram and every social platform she has, soon we'll have her be introduced to the platform for supernaturals. It'd this app that connects her phone to the supernatural world, a witch made it.

"Let's go" Demetri and I run to our mate, her figure skating partner slash like a brother to her—he's on his way to California where the two will be practicing for the upcoming Olympic's since their representing America.

Picking her up, she gasps awake. Her heart faces as she looks around before calming down to see she's safe in my arms and Demetri who is beside us "La nostra bellissima regina del ghiaccio" Our beautiful ice queen we have seen her performances and her ex was a fool for not wanting to watch her skate. She skates so beautifully.

"Demetri" she smiles "Felix"

"Come on" I say "time to meet everyone"

"I'm in my pajamas" she gasps as I run her to the castle, she holds on tightly as we go through the streets. When we are at the castle, I set her down and she shivers all I put my jacket around her "I'm in my pajamas" she looks down at her short lace black pajama set with purple butterflies on it.

"And?" Demetri asks

"You look so beautiful" I tell her "in anything"

She smiles "Will they like me?"

"Don't worry" we each kiss her, pulling away we take her hands "they'll love you" I open the door and the kings who are on their thrones look at us as we enter the room.

Aro smiles "You must be Catalina Swan!"

"Buonasera" Good evening our mate says to him, her heart races as the kings stare at her. I notice Santiago and Afton are here with Jane and Alec who smile her way "Vostra maestà" Your majesties

"Sei fluente in italiano?" Your fluent in Italian? Caius asks

"Da quando avevo quattordici anni" Since I was fourteen she nods her head, good. We mostly speak Italian to the receptionist and we're in Italy so yeah.

"How wonderful!" Aro comes down and takes her hand, he laughs after a moment "How intriguing? I see absolutely nothing" pulling away "I wonder if she's immune to all of our gifts...Jane?" Demetri places Catalina behind him as I move to fall in pain. Jane's excruciating psychic pain radiates through my body, I feel like how I did when I was being turned but worse.

"Felix!" Catalina yells, the pain I was feeling started to dim and I stand up confused. The cracks that started to form on my skin go away. Looking at Catalina who stares at me, she stares at me with so much love in her eyes. She also happens to be so calm as she holds onto Demetri while staring at me.

"Jane?" Aro asks, looking over I see him whisper something and soon Demetri falls down in pain. Catalina looks at him and like with myself, he was in pain where his skin started to crack—which means Jane was using her power on high—then he stands up confused.

Aro claps his hands together "A shield! A very powerful one at that too"

"What?" Our mate asks as she comes over to us "a what?"

"Your a shield" Caius tells her, everyone stares at her intrigued "for someone to be as gifted as you are is one in two hundred"

"But" Marcus breathes out "to already use your ability to shield others...that is truly a rare thing to behold"