Twenty Four

Moments later a black mist surrounds the wolves, they all fall "Their here" Rosalie tells me, there is a blur and my mates are on either side of me with blood on their chins. I cry as they hold me.

"Leave now!" I hear Carlisle order "you are in violation of the treaty!" The wolves growl so I see one of them paw the ground as Jane uses her powers on the wolf.

"Paul" Rosalie tells me "Jane is torturing him"

I know this is the hardest decision ever but "Felix? Demetri? Can one of you kill Paul?"

"Are you sure?" Rosalie asks as Felix runs out while Demetri holds me, we watch as Felix grabs Paul by his mouth before ripping him apart. Blood everywhere and is body in half as if a saw cut him.

"Paul was going to do something I didn't think he would be capable of" tears run down my face "Can Felix also shatter some of Sam's bones?" We see Felix grab Sam and shatter his bones that Sam shifts back crying in agony.

"Don't worry" Demetri assured me "we're here"

~Thirty Minutes Later~

"The heartbeat is slower than I'd like it to be" Carlisle says "but this isn't a normal pregnancy" after Carlisle spoke to Jared who is going to speak to the elders, Carlisle is checking me over with my mates present to make sure I'm alright. My leg is a bit sore but Carlisle said it's to be expected since I'm regretting use to using it without crutches.

"So their both fine?" Demetri clarified

He nods his head "Would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

"It's not too early?" I ask

He shakes his head no "Yes" we all say, I don't know if you know this but sometimes I absolutely loathe surprises.

"Your having a" he checks pressing the wand on my belly down a bit "a little...girl"

"Ha!" Demetri exclaims "I knew it! Wait?" He looks at Carlisle "A girl?" We hear a burst of laughter from the other room from multiple people.

"What?" I ask

"Our daughter is not dating" Felix and Demetri both growl.

Rolling my eyes, I pat their shoulders "we can talk about it later—for now" I wipe the gel off of my belly and decide to do the whole gender reveal party "it's dinner time, your mate and daughter are both hungry"

Leaving the room I snort seeing Jane and Alec, when Alec for too close my mates growled "You two" shaking my head as I point at them not knowing the right words.

"No unmated males" they both say "near our daughter, we know what Alec is thinking"

"I'm thinking you both are idiots" Alec stated crossed his arms "not like I'm instantly mated to the child, besides the child might take after Demetri and his manwhore ways before you Catalina"

"He's right" Jane agrees "now let's go"