Seventeen

~Felix's POV~

Demetri and I take our seats in the stands for the rink, this years Winter Olympic Competition is in New York. It's been months since we've seen our mate but we've been following everything she has been doing from her social media platforms. We saw a couple months back that she win something called the Prank War. Whatever that is, we'll ask her about that later.

The problem with be Russian coven was that there was a rumor of an immortal child being created, so we along with the twins went to investigate. Turns out there was no immortal child, just a little girl who was born rare enough to have red eyes. It happens where humans have red eyes, but it's rare. So it was a waste of time.

"When" Santiago asks "will Catalina comes out?" It isn't just Demetri and I here but also our coven, also Demetri's venom family is here. The Egyptian coven. The Cullens their also here, but ever some ways away from us-they've been acting more weirder lately.

"Is that" I ask Demetri "Catalina's blood family?" I see that Charlie Swan with three other people here. One being a very depressed looking human. Their by some wolf shifters who Caius is absolutely hating right now.

"It is" Demetri confirms, why are they here? Catalina I know doesn't like them, that depressed one must be her sister.

"Representing USA" the announcer speaks up "Daniel Montgomery and Catalina Swan" we watch as Danny and our mate rush onto the ice. She looks absolutely beautiful in her skin tight suit. She's wearing a deep red short dress where at the end it's blue with crystals on the dress with criss cross whatever. I'm not one to know about dress, all I know is that she's showing off her body and her scars she got from her ex. She seems okay but I don't know.

"Oh Demetri" Kebi says "she looks so beautiful"

"She's going to be one interesting newborn" Amun tells Demetri "if she survived a wolf shifter attack, she's going to be one tough little thing"

The song Beauty and the Beast plays through the place. We watch as Danny and Catalina skate around the rink, we watch as she stays off of her right leg.

They do a triple spin double toe, I think it's called. Their spinning in the air three times before landing on the ice. We clap as they do this.

Danny then grabs Catalina by her waist and lifts her up into the air, by lift I mean he tossed her up into the air. We clap for her when they do this.

My frozen heart I can feel threatening to beat harder in my chest, wanting to beat again as I watch my mate do hard stunts.

Danny holds her up in the air by her hands, her feet are in the air. One leg, her injured leg bent "Didn't you say" Afton asks "that wolf shifter ex hurt her leg badly?"