Four

~Biology~

I'm reading the second installment of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas, Crown of Midnight. This is a really plot thickened book that is a slow smut book. But according to some interviews, Maas wrote this as one of her first books when she was a teenager so she probably wasn't as experienced with writing smut as she is now. I've read the first two books in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and I'm a huge Rhysand fan, sure he appears to be a total dick in the first book but I don't know. I feel like there is more to Rhysand than just how he appears in the first book, but it was true when I read the second book and I find him really hot but also Cassian.

"Catalina" looking up from where I'm sitting behind Edward Cullen, yeah I like getting to this class early and the small amount of time I get I read. But I'm interrupted right now by Edward Cullen "hello"

"Um...hi" Why is he talking to me? He has never once talked to me.

He stares at me and I just go back to reading when he says "Paul Lahote is here"

I stop reading to look at him "I'm sorry?"

He looks at me "He is here and wants to take you to your championship" What? That does not sound like Paul.

My phone goes off and I see it's a text from Paul, he says he's here. How does Edward Cullen know this? Does he talk to Paul?

Me: Do you talk to Edward Cullen?

Paul: No! You know I don't get myself involved with those freaks! How could you think that I talk to one of them?

"You" Edward stops me from texting, when his hand touches mine he is like really cold. Like Alice the first time she hugged me. Like ice "Might want to stop, sorry" my phone goes off again and I see it's from Paul.

Paul: I was here to take you to your dumb championship thing, but it appears your morning more than an idiot so don't expect me to come. You probably won't even win so I don't see why I bothered to do this.

So Edward Cullen was right? I feel my heart beat rapidly in my chest that I try to stay calm. But how could Paul say something like that to me? He knows how hard I've worked for this.

Just as I see Bella come in smiling with Mike and Eric, I notice her lips are a bit swollen and her hair messy. Did she fuck them? Wow, such a slutty move to do. I mean Lauren told her to stay away from Mike, Tyler and Eric since she and the girls like them but it seems Bella didn't care.

"Oh that slut" Lauren scowls seeing Bella and how she looks including the guys. Their clothes look a bit wrinkled. Slut.

But what really gets my attention is how when the fan hits Bella's hair, causing her scent to come over to us I see Edward Cullen stiffen before his eyes that were black are an even darker shade of black and his throat constricts. Why? He then covers his nose which confuses me and Bella.

"Lauren?" I whisper to her "is it just me or is Edward Cullen acting weirder than normal?"

She looks over seeing Bella sit next to Edward, how Edward looks like he's trying to get as far away from her as possible. Then when Bella sniffs herself discreetly or whatever, she looks at Edward confused and hurt while he narrows his eyes on her "Your not seeing things" Lauren whispers.

Since today is a lecture day, we take our notes or most of the class does since I've already written todays notes. I mean as a child I had nothing better to do than read and I've always been one to go above and beyond in the whole note taking thing so my notes are very detailed.