Twenty One

"Oh my god!" Lauren and Angela are here, at the air bnb we are staying in "your back!" We arrives in Forks about two hours ago and I have been sleeping the entire time.

"Hi" I hug them before I start to cry

"What's wrong?" Angela asks

Waving my hand "I just really missed you two"

"We missed you too" Lauren nods her head "uh...why are your boyfriends staring at us like that?" We look over and see my mates with their arms crossed.

"They've become more overprotective" I say "since"

"Since she's pregnant" Demetri says

The girls look at me shocked "You know me and my irregular periods...so I'm about three months"

"Oh my god!" The girls hug me again "a baby!"

"Are you having twins?" Lauren asks "I bet it's twins" that's a terrifying thought, I'm still processing having one baby. Not two.

"Ever since my accident" I tell them "Demetri and Felix have become more protective, but now...it's crazy" mouthing to them.

"Oh! Do you mind if we tell people?" She asks

I shake my head "not at all"

"Hi" Angela says to my belly "I'm Angela, one of your mom's friends"

"And I'm Lauren" right, talking to my belly is not something I'm going to get use to "So, when are you due?"

"Sometime in November" I say as we go to sit down, mainly because my mates are close to snapping with how long I've been standing.

"Have you thought about a gender reveal party?" Angela asks "how many people know?"

"Felix and Demetri's family" I say "and you two"

"Oh!" Lauren asks "didn't you hear? Apparently Paul and Emmett Cullen got into an altercation"

"Really?" I ask, they nod their heads "I wonder why"

"Also" Angela adds "Bella is pregnant"

"Really?" Felix asks

She nods her head "She says it's Edward's but according to Jessica, Bella was caught fucking some older guy"

"And" Lauren adds "it turns out that Charlie Swan is your father and not hers, that she's really Waylon Fords"

"Seriously?" They nod their heads "how far is Bella?"

"About a month" Angela says "Edward is taking responsibility even though it isn't his" for Rosalie probably, she always wanted a baby.

There is a knock on the door and Felix gets it, we see Leah "Leah!" She smiles as I wave her in, we hug and she's really warm. Plus with how Felix and Demetri stilled, wolf shifter.

"Hi" we hug

"Oh! Leah!" Lauren tells her "Cat has very big news"

"Oh?" She asks "what?"

"I'm pregnant"

"Oh my god!" Leah hugs me "congratulations, how far?"

"About three months" I say, we then hear wolves howl. Oh boys "so, Leah? What's new with you?"

"She joined Sam Uley" Lauren says "cult with her brother Seth"

"Only for Seth" shaking her head "if I had another choice I'd be far away"

"We could always kill them?" I suggest, we laugh but Leah looks like she's really debating it.

~Time Skip~

There is banging in the door, Demetri goes to get it and barges in Jacob who stares at me "What are you doing here?" I demand

"Your having baby?" He demands "a leeches baby" after Angela and Lauren left, the whole supernatural thing we could freely talk about.

"It's none of your business" shaking my head "why are you here?"

"To see for myself if your a blood sucking slut" I start to cry, dumb hormones. He soon falls in pain when Jane comes in, my mates are by my side holding me since they know Jane's power is more than enough for Jacob.

"Stop!" He screams "stop!"

"It's okay" Felix says "it's okay"

"I'm going to bed" I say "can you both hold me?"

"Of course" Demetri nods his head as Jane takes care of Jacob who keeps screaming.