Three

"The Cullens" Angela tells her "I'm Angela" I see the Cullens are making their normal grand entrance. Rosalie and Emmett first, their both seniors. Rosalie is this beautiful blonde while Emmett is this huge muscled guy with dark hair. I'll just get it out of the way all the Cullens are pale like corpses, they have golden eyes and look like supermodels. Only Rosalie and Jasper have blonde hair with Dr. Carlisle Cullen. Emmett, Alice, Edward, and Mrs. Esme Cullen have dark hair. But the one thing besides their skin complexion that they all have in common is that they have golden eyes, sometimes they turn black but their golden eyes.

"Their...um" here comes Jessica and her need to gossip, I swear that girl can't stop for one day with gossip "Dr and Mrs. Cullen's foster children, they moved down here from Alaska like a few years ago"

"They keep to themselves" I tell her "since their all together, like romantically. There's seven of them. Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper and Edward go here. Rosalie and Emmett are seniors while the others are juniors"

"The blonde girl" Lauren tells her "that's Rosalie and like Cat said she's with Emmett the big one with dark hair"

"I'm not sure" Jessica shakes her head "that's legal"

"Jess" Angela says "their not actually related"

"But they live together" she argues "it's really weird"

"It would be more weird" I say "if they grew up together or it was like some Game of Thrones shit with those with Valyrian blood"

"Oh my god" Lauren exclaims "did you see the latest episode where Jon comes back to life? Team Snow"

"I know, Kit Harington is so hot...and have you seen when you pull up Rhaegar Targaryen how he looks so much like Chris Hemsworth—I'm a Targaryen fan, probably name one of my children a Valyrian name" Sue me, I am a huge Game of Thrones fan. Especially for the Targaryen's even though half of them went mad. I am not a Cersei Lannister fan, I mean how she acts and how Joffrey Baratheon is I loathe the man. Though I do feel bad about his actor, how because of he's playing such an evil character in real life he gets harassed for it.

"I know" nodding her head "too bad I'm not a Daenerys fan, I mean sure she's helping people but there's the budding Targaryen madness in her and the way she thinks just because she brought dragons back she should be queen of the world"

"Those two" Jessica motions to us "are huge Game of Thrones fans, they went to convention in Seattle a few weeks back and got to meet one of the actors"

"Kit Harington" we both smile at the memory, how neither of us were looking when we spilled nachos on him. I will admit that it isn't our finest moment but oh my god! I couldn't believe it!

"Who are they?" Bella bored with us motions to Alice and Jasper, for some reason Jasper always looks to be in pain.

"The blonde is Jasper" I tell her "he's always in pain when he's near people for some reason and the one with dark pixie cut hair is Alice, she's really weird"

"Didn't she come up to you" Jessica asks me "and say you'd both be amazing friends?" I nod my head.

"What?" Bella asks

"So" Lauren shakes her head "a few days after they arrived, Alice Cullen comes up to Cat and hugs her saying they'll be the best of friends"

"She then zoned out" I say looking at the Cullen who looks at me smiling and waves her hand, I wave my hand shortly. Rosalie pulls her hand down as I look at Bella "and after that she essentially kind of like stalked me to the store with Lauren and told us which outfits we should buy before Rosalie and Mrs. Cullen pulled her away from us" Bella looks from me to the Cullens confused.