Eighteen

~Catalina's POV~

"Don't worry" I tell my mates over the phone, they had to go back to Volterra for some reason so I'm here in Forks by myself "I'm just here to grab a few of my things before leaving" it has been a couple months since the accident, I've been on crutches since. My mates haven't left my side, my friends have all sent flowers or gift baskets asking about me.

"Call us the moment something bad happens" Felix orders

"Okay, I love you both"

"We love you too" Demetri and him say, hanging up the phone I get out of the Uber and go up to where Kim is. I promised to hang out with her today, we're going to a spa today. After all of my things that I need packed up will be sent to Italy.

I knock on the door waiting for Kim, but imagine my surprise when it opens up to Emily Young. "Cat"

"Catalina" correcting "where's Kim?"

"She's not here yet" she waves inside "would you like to wait for her?"

"Fine" going inside, I sit down at the table

"How are"

"No" snapping at her "don't ask me how I'm doing, your one of the last people I ever want to talk to"

"Catalina" she sighs "we use to be great friends"

"Now your a whore" I see her engagement ring, the same one Sam used to propose to Leah with "seems your getting your money's worth—tell me, do you enjoy tormenting Leah?"

"No" she exclaims in horror "why would I?"

"Your wearing the same engagement ring" I point "Sam proposed to Leah with also the imprint bond? You could have chosen a sibling or best friend relationship but you chose lovers? Says a lot"

Emily sighs sadly "can we please just try to be friends or"

"No" shaking my head "I'm surprised no one has bothered to run you out, they must think highly of your whorish ways"

We hear wolf calls, looking over I see Embry and Jared. I heard Embry recently turned into a shifter "Cat!" They came over and hug me.

"Hey" I smile "heard your now a shifter, nice"

"Heard your mated" Embry says "to two vampires" nodding my head "so that must be exciting"

"It is" I nod my head then see Bella "Bella's an imprint?"

"No" Jared shakes his head "she just punched Paul who shifted before her"

"You know?" Bella asks me "why didn't you tell me?"

"None of your damn business" Jared says as he and Embry get some muffins "and last I checked Cat here hates your guts, isn't that right?"

Nodding my head "It is"

"So" Emily looks at Bella "your the vampire girl"

Bella nods her head "and your what? The werewolf girl?" So stupid. She thinks their werewolves.

"Guess so" Emily nods her head "or engaged to one at least"

I zone out looking at Jared "Where's Kim?"

"What?" He asks

"She tested saying she wanted a spa day" I say

He frowns before groaning "Paul took her phone, he knew you were coming and...I'm getting you out of here"

We then see Sam come in with Paul and Jacob Black, of course he's a shifter. Jacob looks at me before stumbling backwards, his eyes widening "Oh fuck" Jared laughs

"What?" Bella and I ask

"So this means" Emily smiles

I then realize "Oh hell no!" I snap "Jared! Take me away from these five assholes, Embry I'll see you later" Jared helps me up before leaving.

~Next Day~

"Catalina?" Afton asks when he picks me up from the airport "I thought you were in Forks a little bit longer" he drives us back to the castle in the black tinted car.

"I'm a wolf's imprint" I say "I left as soon as possible—plus I got the all clear for sex"

He coughs laughing "Excuse me, sorry"

"I just want to make love to my mates" I start to cry "I mean is it too much to ask for us to be intimate? Also I have a question for Marcus regarding wolf shifter imprint bonds"

"Uh" Afton says "I'll get you to your mates" he drives faster as I cry even more. It takes about half an hour before we get to the castle, once here Afton runs me to my mates who are the in throne room.

"Catalina" my mates pull me from Afton who holds his hands up.

"What's going on?" Aro asks

"Is there a way to break an imprint bond?" I ask Marcus

"Your a wolf shifters imprint?!" My mates yell in fury.

"Catalina?" Marcus asks, we look at him "what exactly happened?"

"I went to see my friend who is an imprint" I say "I was tricked by Paul which reminds me—Jane?" Looking at her "how do you feel about making a wolf shifter suffer?"

She smiles brightly "this will be fun"

"The imprint?" Caius demands "then you two can discuss making that wolf shifter pay"

"I saw this one shifter who I absolutely loathe" I explain "before I left he said he didn't want me as his imprint and I said I didn't want to be his imprint"

"Was that the only time you two spoke?" Marcus asks, I nod my head. He thinks "the bond should go away, I see the thread but it's very thin. Stay as far away from him as possible and the bond should break"

Nodding my head before remembering "Oh! The Cullens committed a couple of crimes" the room is silent when I say this.

"What?" Caius demands "which crimes?"

"Killing one half of a mated pair and letting a human know of a vampires existence" I say "and not turning or killing the human"

"How do you know this?" Aro asks

"The human they let know is my twin sister" I say "also the vampire whose mate the Cullens killed tried to kill me" Victoria, oh yes if Jared and Embry hadn't arrived in time I would have been dead. The Victoria said how it's the Cullens fault.

"What?!" My mates exclaim before seeing the bruise marks on my neck. We see Edward Cullen come in then.

Aro waves his hand "go to your rooms, we shall discuss this later" Felix picks me up and runs us to our room.

"Oh" I realize "I was told that I can finally have sex again" my mates lock the door before ripping our clothes off.