Twenty Seven

~Felix's POV~

I watch as Catalina sleeps while Demetri changes Morrigan's diaper again, for the third time tonight. When he comes back in, I see he has on a different shirt "How is it" He whispers "babies poop so much? She goes at least ten times a day"

"I think all babies poop that much" I whisper just as his phone goes off and Demetri suppressed a groan "are the females from you know where asking for more babies?"

"Tenth one today" he whispers "besides this parenting thing seems really easy, I don't understand why so many humans complain about their children"

"We can't sleep" I remind him "we don't need to sleep—at this point the females should just adopt a child like what Athenadora did" oh yes, after the baby shower Athenadora went to an orphanage and stole a baby. About six months I think. Caius is losing it from what we head, every time he holds the baby he gets stink eye from his mate who is telling him how she plans to murder him if he holds the baby wrong. She won't even let Aro hold the baby after the diaper thing from the baby shower. Sometimes I wonder if when Athenadora was human, if she was declared insane.

"I know" shaking his head "I'm getting really annoyed by the fact that the Cullens are prolonging the transformation of the blood singer"

"At this point I think we need to make it clear" I say "if the human isn't turned by the time the mind reader and blood singer return from the honeymoon, they all die"

"Let's just kill them" Demetri suggests "make it easier"

~Demetri's POV~

"So she's still human?" Tsking as I shake my head when we see the Cullens gathered around the human, we called Jane and Alec and they were more than happy to come out to destroy the Cullens. It has been two weeks since the blood singer came back and we are destroying her and everyone now.

"Please" Rosalie begs "she's pregnant...what if this was Catalina?"

"No" shaking our heads, Alec let's put his power and the blood singer cries when we destroy everyone. Then to make things more interesting we decided that burning the human alive would be the best course so we pour gasoline all over the place and over the blood singer since she can't move.

Leaving the house we toss the match inside, Jane I see is recording this. Once the house explodes we see the mutt shifter arrive and he stares in horror at the place then to us and shifts. "Pain" Jane smiles using her powers on the mutt, I simply call the authorized letting them know about this and I was told that we needed to stay out so good thing we have our contacts in.

"No!" Charlie Swan breathes out getting out of his car seeing that the Cullen house is mostly burned "what happened?"

"We don't know" Jane tells him faking innocence as Felix and Alec get rid of the dead wolf shifters body "Demetri and I wished to visit and came upon this"

Once the place is all watered Jane and I give our statements, the chief fireman or is it fireman chief? Either way he tells Charlie Swan it was a faulty line from a stove and that one of the Cullens has very flammable paint so there was no way anyone could have left since the smoke quickly killed them all including Bella Swan.

Charlie cries over the human before looking at me "Catalina, I want to...I want to see her"

"She's in Italy" lying to him "Jane and I were here for business"

"We'll be on our way" Jane says