Fifteen

"Where" Curly haired Jennifer asks as Felix, Demetri and I return back to the Cullens. From what I know we are staying in Forks for some time, my mates are renting an air bnb since Jasper feels everyone's emotions and it's hard for him "did you three run off to last night?"

Looking around, it seems everyone is in the kitchen where Mrs. Knight is cooking a big breakfast for everyone "Let us" Felix and Demetri go over "you rest Mrs. Knight"

"Oh" She smiles "if you insist" coming over as Felix takes over making pancakes and Demetri the bacon "your boyfriends are so considerate, your one lucky girl"

"That I am" agreeing as the girls bring me over to the couch, I don't see the guys "where are the guys?" Yeah, the guys are sharing a room while the girls share their own room. I'm guessing Katie is still asleep since she isn't here.

"Sleeping" they say "so" Jo asks "what happened?"

"Let's just say" I blush "I don't know why I waited to long to be with my boyfriends" the girls screech in excitement.

"Tell us" Lauren demands "everything" Lauren, Leah and Angela stayed over the night.

Looking at my mates who I see aren't trying to listen in but are "So there's this secret beach that I use to go to as a child" I say "less so as I got older"

"You went there" Angela asks, I nod my head "and were you and your boyfriends?" I nod my head and the girls giggle.

"Oh" Leah points to me "I knew something was up when you came into the house glowing"

"She's right" Jo says "you are glowing much more"

"Seems my boyfriends make me shine" I say biting my lip.

"What" we see the guys come downstairs "woah! Men cooking breakfast" Carlos gasps

"Family men" Daniel point to them "only family men do what their doing"

"He's right" Mrs. Knight comes over "your boyfriends are very much committed, are you?"

"Of course" looking at my mates smiling "their everything I ever want" they look my way and I smile to them waving my hand. They smile back as they continue to make breakfast.

"Guys?" James asks "what do we do?"

"What do you mean?" Us girls watch the guys freak out.

"If we just stand here" Kendall says "we'll seem like bad boyfriends"

"You and Logan" Daniel says "are the only boyfriends here"

"How about" Katie pops up beside them having them jump in fear "you guys help out because right now you guys are looking like idiots since they girls are watching you" they look at us and we look at them amused.

"You know what" Kendall goes over "I'll help"

"We'll help" Logan says as they go over

"What" James picks up a ladle "is this used-oh! Look! I look amazing" there is a knock on the door, we all look confused.

"Who's there?" Katie asks

"I'll go see" getting up, I answer the door to see Paul there "Paul? What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" He asks

"Not without Felix or Demetri" I say "present"

He clenched his jaw "Just us-we can be outside of the door"