Twenty

"They are my friends" crossing my arms as I argue with my mates on the plane, we are taking the Volturi private jet because we are—I don't know why, but we are "and if you have a problem with it then Jane or Alec can come and protect me, if we run into any of the wolves I don't like them the twins get to have their fun killing them"

"What if the wolves" Felix growls "aka a certain ex of yours scents the baby? Hmm? What then?"

"Then the twins get their fun"

"Baby" Demetri takes my face in his hands "your pregnant"

"Exactly!" Exclaiming "just because I'm carrying a hybrid baby that will be born in six months" yeah we did the spell so now I'm having a six month pregnancy. Yeah!! Note the sarcasm, I wanted a one month pregnancy "does not mean I will be changing much in my life! Aka I'm seeing my friends!"

Felix bends down and whispers to the baby "If it wasn't clear son, your mommy is a crazy person" I hit him upside the head.

"I am not crazy!" I argue as Demetri exclaims "it's a girl!"

"A boy" Felix and Demetri get into an argument over what I'm carrying. I simply go crawl over to Jane and Alec, since A) Overprotective mates who won't let me walk and B) I'm still using crutches.

Jane and Alec help me sit between them "Hi"

"Congratulations" Alec says "on the baby"

"Which" Jane asks me "is right? Which one of your mates is right?"

"What?" I ask

"The baby" Alec clarified "Jane wants to know which gender the baby will be"

"Oh?" I think about it "I don't know, it'll be a baby" Jane's lips tilt in amusement while Alec shakes his head exasperated. My mates when their done arguing go to look at where I once was only to stop and look around before seeing me "hi"

"How did you get over there?" Demetri demands

"She crawled" Jane says

"You shouldn't be on your knees" Felix argues "what if you end up blowing the baby up?" By crawling? I don't think that's right.

"Or what if you meet a venomous snake?" Demetri asks "it'll aim right for you and the baby"

"I don't think that's right" shaking my head as I look at them "and I'll be fine—besides I doubt with you two around till let anything bad happen" then I feel something "Alec? Can you hand me my" he hands me the crutches as I stand up.

"Where are you going?" Both of my mates asks

"The bathroom" Demetri picks me up then and carries me to the bathroom, once here my mates stare at me "Oh no" I chuckle "your not watching me pee"

"You could die" Felix waving his hand "I mean what would happen"

"Let her pee by herself" Jane calls out

"No" my mates growl

"Cover your eyes" I order "or turn around—I have a shy bladder!" They turn around and I quickly do my business. I keep an eye on these two since I don't want to see them look at me when I'm doing my business.

Getting up flushing the toilet, Demetri helps me with my pants while Felix checks my face and upper body for injuries. These two take overprotective to a whole new level.

"Out of curiosity" I ask when Felix carries me to my seat "if we have a girl, are you going to be this...overprotective when she's dating?"

"There will be no dating" they both growl, their eyes black with anger at the thought.

"Our little girl" Demetri snarls "will not be dating some...idiot"

"He doesn't add" Jane whispers "how he was a total manwhore before Catalina" no matter how many times I say call me Cat, they use my full name.

"Or how Felix sometimes went to orgies humans throw" Alec adds

"So" I ask "if we had a son—would you be this overprotective?" They don't say anything "She's dating, don't argue with this"

"So it's a girl" Demetri smiles

"I'm just saying" ending an argument that will happen "that if we have a girl, she will be dating while the same is if we have a boy—now, food" grabbing the chips, Demetri takes them from me "Hey!"

"You" Felix hands me carrots "will be eating healthy from not on, who knows what damage these chips or anything else you will eat will do to our son"

"Daughter" Demetri argues "and Felix is right, so this mean you need to give up chocolate cakes, rice cakes" listing all the sweets I eat.

"Wow" Jane whispers "she eats a lot of sweets"

"If either of" I warn "order me not to eat sweets or whatever I want that is okay for pregnancy, I will be staying someplace else for most of my pregnancy and will only come back when I'm about to give birth"

My mates share a look "I'll track you" Demetri says

"I'll keep running" shrugging my shoulders "now, what will it be?"

"How about a vote?" Felix suggests "we each get to vote, all those in favor of Catalina eating whatever she wants"

"Oh no" I shake my head knowing how this will play out, luckily I saw the same thing on Grey's Anatomy so "if we're doing the whole voting thing then the baby gets the vote and since I'm the one carrying it, I will speak for it and because I will have to push it out of my body" oh yes, before it was cut but because of Sebastian it's push "through a very small hole, I also get an extra special vagina vote—three votes us and two for you" grabbing my chips from Demetri I eat them "Oh! We also vote that you both give me foot rubs"

My mates stare at me as I smile "Where's the lotion?" Felix asks and Jane tosses it to him, I notice Alec is recording this. Maybe being pregnant isn't that bad.