Eight

"Thanks Edward" I thank Edward as he drives me to school, first day back in two weeks "but you know I could have driven myself, you didn't need to do this"

"I wanted to" He parks the car, everyone looks our way as Edward opens the door for me. I notice Bella by her truck looking at us jealously, today is the field trip to the botanical garden and thankfully Carlisle said I could go but only if of his kids was near me since Rosalie and Edward both have medical experience "Are you sure you don't want my jacket?" He means he thinks I'm showing off too much skin with my red floral top with long white skinny jeans and my red converse.

I shake my head no "I'm use to the cold, remember?" Plus the Cullen house is constantly cold since there is no reason for a heater

"Your alive!" Looking over to Mike who is before us "that's amazing" looking between us "so are you two a couple or what?"

Shaking our heads no "Just being a chauffeur to her" Edward says

"Oh" Mike smiles looking relieved as he looks at me "I wanted to ask you...if you...um...it's like a month away" waving his hand "want to go to um...want to go um to prom? With me?"

"No" shaking my head "Daniel is going with me" yeah, I'm going with him to his prom as he's coming with me to mine "but you should ask Jessica, she likes you"

"Oh" he walks off then, we see Bella look at Edward and I. Or more like glaring at me while I just look at her unaffected before he goes to Bella.

"He's going to ask" I ask Edward "Bella out, isn't he?" Nodding his head "out of curiosity, Mike? How much of a jackass can you get from his thoughts?"

Edward's lips twitch amused "Come on, let's go to our bus"

"That wasn't a no" I point out

~Green House~

"You know?" I tell Edward "you need to act more human around Bella, she might realize something if you aren't careful" He asked Bella like not even ten minutes ago about her going to Jacksonville, Florida since she told Mike Newman that she is going to there to visit Renee and that her ticket is non refundable. She asked how he knew that and then proceeded to ask about the car save.

The same day I was clawed by Paul, Bella was almost crushed by a van. Tyler Crowley's van, apparently his breaks were tampered with besides the black ice that was on the pavement on the school grounds. Edward saved her by using his speed to push Bella down as he used his hand to push the van away. Why he didn't just tackle her away from the scene is unknown to me. It would have been better than using his strength to push away the van.

Leaving him, I go to the side of the bus thinking about what Harry said about imprints. This just confirms how much is a slut Emily is and a jackass Sam is, I mean Emily could have chosen to be a friend or sibling for the relationship but she chose a romantic relationship. She deserves the scars on her face.