Era (Off/Gun)

Author's note: Part 2/?? of Bubble Love series. Off has a problem😉

Off watched the guy smile at the three children standing in front of him like small baby birds before he puckered his full lips and blew. The set of colourful bubbles flew in the air, and kids started to run around, trying to catch them. 

"Careful." The boy reminded them as he prepared to send another set of bubbles. Off couldn't tear his eyes off him. 

"Uncle, come play with us." Nirin tugged Off's shirt, pulling him out of the daydreaming. 

"We can't bother this nice guy, Nirin. Weren't you both hungry just a second before?" Off asked, though he didn't want to leave until he got the guy's name and a phone number. 

"You should go then, or you won't grow up like your uncle." The guy smiled. 

"Off. My name is Off." He introduced himself, walking a bit closer to the short man. 

"I am Gun." 

Off's smile grew wider. One goal achieved. 

"Uncle, uncle." Nirin tugged at his pants this time, getting his attention. 

"What?"

"Me too." 

Off didn't understand what his niece was talking about. He heard Gun giggle. A glance at him was enough to make his heart melt. The unknown child was seated on Gun's lap, sharing it with Akin. It was a beautiful sight to see. It made Off think how nice it would be to have his own family. Maybe he could start this new era of his life with Gun. 

"You are Nirin, right?" Gun asked his niece. She nodded frantically. 

 "And who is this?" He asked. 

"Akin." Off managed to answer. He was stupid. How could he forget to introduce his niece and nephew? 

"And who is the cute gentleman on your lap?" Off asked, and he couldn't lie that he was scared. What if Gun is married with an adorable son? 

"This is Win. My little brother. I am on babysitting duties today." Gun tickled Win's side, making him giggle. 

"Please, don't tell me you are underage." Off gulped. If Win was his brother, Gun must be a teenager still. And though he fell from Gun at first sight, he wasn't a pervert. And he certainly didn't want to end up in jail.

"No, I am 26. My father remarried not long ago." Gun tried to suppress the laughter. 

"That's good." Off exhaled.

"So, do you want to go eat with us? There is a nice cafe nearby." Off tried his luck. Gun seemed to ponder before answering. 

"I would love to. But I am waiting for someone if you don't mind another company?"

Off wanted to scream. Of course, Gun wasn't single. What was he thinking? 

"I don't mind." He forced a smile.