Research (Khai/Third - Pick/Rome)

Author's note: I totally forgot about this.  

Watching Khai and Pick bent in front of the notebook, researching the romantic area's around the city, was quite an entertainment for Third. Though he moved to the kitchen and started to cook dinner, he still could hear the duo talking. Honestly, they were bickering like two children.

 "What about this?" Khai asked.

"Cheap and ugly. Rome deserves better." Pick snorted. 

"This park is pretty. You can decorate the gazebo with light and flowers and propose under the starry sky with a slow instrumental melody." Khai suggested excitedly, but Pick was quick to reject.

"Boring." 

Third, suppressed the laughter. His poor husband will have a problem helping Pick. 

"This?"

"No."

"And this?"

"No." 

The same conversation goes on for a while when Khai's angry voice startles him. 

"You know what? Just buy a dog and tie the ring on his collar with a note - Will you marry me?- and send him to Rome." Khai huffed angrily. Third peeked at them from the kitchen, hoping the lack of response from Pick didn't mean he was about to harm his man. The said guy stood up abruptly.

"You are a genius, Khai." Pick grinned, hugging Khai quickly before disappearing from their apartment, leaving them stunned.