Chapter 16

Wei Wuxian made his way to the village with all his glory, everyone passing by him bowing and paying respect as always, Wuxian gave them small nods.

He acted calm but deep inside he was going to burst, where could Lan Zhan be? He searched half of the village specially the inns, asking the villagers if they saw Hanguang-Jun, a man with long ink black hair in white robes and a touching forehead ribbon. But there was none the villager's apologized and he dismissed them. He was running out of patience when he went to the last inn,

He mentally prepared himself not to break down if ever Lan Zhan wasn't in the inn.

"Yilling Laozu!" one of the workers exclaimed, taking everyone's attention. They all bowed to him and Wuxian was kind enough to return the gesture. "what brings you here, Yilling Laozu? Are you perhaps hungry?" asked one of them which Wuxian calmly declined. "I am looking for someone. Do you perhaps saw Hanguang-Jun—" He stopped. He heard music.

Not just any music but a music very familiar to him and it was played by a Guqin. He shot his head back and they all wondered where the melodic sound came from.

Wuxian dashed upstairs to find the source of music, he opened the door one by one but either people who are asleep, reading or cleaning or empty rooms greeted him and the last door. He was sure Lan Zhan was inside. He was about to barge open when he stopped and finally remembered what the sound was.

'WangXian..' he unknowingly smiled. He grinned to himself with teary eyes, why was he teary though? Doesn't matter. He slowly opened the door and quietly walked inside, closing it without making a noise.

He silently approached behind the who lazily brushed his fingers with grace on the strings of his Guqin. Even though he was lazy, he was still perfect in Wei Ying's eyes. The way this man sits facing the balcony and the sky of nowhere, the way he hums along with the Guqin, the way he moves, breathed and just everything! Everything about this guy in white robes is just screaming perfection.

Wei Ying could almost pounce at the beautiful creature the heavens gave him.

Maybe, fate isn't always cruel.

He just had this feeling Lan Zhan belongs to him, and he belongs to Lan Zhan.

He makes Wei Ying want to do things to him beyond innocent eyes' imaginable.

The way this man was made to look so perfect without even trying, and anyone who would dare to say improper and insolent words to him, shall face the Yilling Patriarch's wrath along with his Stygian Tiger Amulet.

Lan Zhan stopped. That made Wuxian jump back to earth and not fantasize things yet, he is still bound to know what the latter thinks of him.

He admits, he might look possessive but he was not going to take no as an answer, no, nah, nope, I'm sorry, he's not going to take any refusing from this Jade, he will make him His no matter what. Even if it means lock him up to Ean his heart. He has nothing to lose, if he does, he doesn't care as long as its not Lan Zhan.

He watched as the Jade stand up, wrapping his Guqin back into the white fabric as he put it aside and turn around but was met by a stern chest that were on lose-robes. He stumbled back with a gasp, he was about to engage in fighting position but he quickly realized which raven locks those belong. He didn't dare to meet the latter's eyes as he stayed in a distance, shocked and weak.

"you need to chill out, Lan Zhan, I'm alive. I'm not a ghost," Wei Ying chuckled without humor. Lan Zhan felt uneasy, wasn't Wei Ying uncomfortable with him? Then why was he here? Lan Zhan decided to put a little distance between them and now he's here? Close.