Chapter 22 🔞

"Wei Ying.." Lan Zhan uttered between pants. His half hooded eyes begin to fall, but then, Wuxian grabbed his ankle and turned him around, making Lan Zhan fully awake and yelped when Wuxian pulled his hips back. Now he was on all fours.

"Wei Ying! This position.." oh no. No no no. He Will see.. But it was bound to be exposed.. Right? Lan Zhan shut his eyes tight. All of the embarrassment he had in this position dissappeared and just pure terrify was all he felt.

"it will give you a different kind of pleasure, baobei. Now be a good boy~" Lan Zhan whined at that, which to his dismay, didn't saw it coming when Wuxian spanked his plump ass, making him hiss and whimper even more.

"so beautiful.." Wuxian said and gathered Lan Zhan's hair and was about to set it aside when he stopped. He saw whipped scars on Lan Zhan's back which he didn't see before.

"Lan Zhan.. What is this?" asked Wuxian in a voice that could make anyone shake their knees if they were so strong to handle such voice. "Got punished when I defended you against 33 Lan Elders years ago.." he finally let out, feeling a little bit at ease.

Wuxian was frozen. He again felt so enraged. Lan Zhan felt that because he was having a heavy feeling, plus Wuxian's hand that started gripping his hips gave him more hint. "Wei Ying! Please calm down! Please.." Lan Zhan was afraid. Even if the Elders did that, he understood. He disobeyed the clan rules and hurt all 33 of them, of course he would get punished to the point he'd get scars from it. But even that, he didn't want them to vanish because they play a major role in Lan Clan, and they are important people. His beloved clan would fall without them. "you expect me to calm down when I didn't even know they did this to you?" his grip on Lan Zhan's hips tightened.

"hst- Wei Ying please.. If you're mad then put it on me. I swear I'll keep up with you... Just please don't think about attacking Cloud Recesses.."

Wei Ying's impulsive thoughts stopped at what Lan Zhan said. He knew Cloud Recesses is special to him, it was attacked once, it cannot be attacked twice. He sighed and gently kissed those scars. One by one, he took his time. Lan Zhan felt good inside and out. For him, Wei Ying kissing his scars were romantic to him. Call it weird but for him, it's romantic.

Wei Ying then slowly entered himself inside Lan Zhan again. Lan Zhan tugged on the ribbons a hundredth time, he felt teased. "mh" Wei Ying let out and moved in a slow pace for the meantime. Lan Zhan liked this slow love making.. But he knows it isn't for long. And it wasn't, a few moments later Wei Ying was picking up a pace.

He could only moan and let out a scream when Wei Ying spanked his ass again, he kneated those soft buns like dough, he bent down and pushed Lan Zhan's hair to the side and bit his nape. Lan Zhan 0leaded for Wei Ying to show at least a little bit of mercy. What did Wei Ying do? He did the opposite. He started ramming inside the Jade without mercy once again.

Lan Zhan felt his stomach tingling. He buried his face onto the pillows to muffle his moans but Wei Ying yanked his crown away and threw it somewhere before grabbing a chunk of his hair and pulling it. "don't hide it. I will punish you for being a bad boy you know." Wei Ying said sternly and his thrusts were sharp. Lan Zhan could feel the anger in them. Wei Ying was releasing his anger through sex and Lan Zhan won't even complain. He should let it out even in this way, a way they both feel good as hell.

Wuxian's hand on Lan Zhan's waist tightened as he pulled it and directly slammed on him, his cock reaching the deepest part of Lan Zhan's existence, making the one beneath him cry out.

Lan Zhan couldn't reciprocate anything. He even found himself begging Wei Ying for more, his shyness disappearing during their second round.

When they both came for the second time, Wei Ying wasn't even done. He rolled Lan Zhan side ways and put one leg on his shoulder, Lan Zhan's face was a mess. His hair was a mess specially, his eyes a little puffy from tears, lips swollen, saliva falling from his mouth, his breathing pace wasn't even right. And Wei Ying? He was feeling too good to have mercy on the angel beneath him.