Chapter 25

———————————————————————————————————

Lan Zhan was now facing the desk. His weak legs almost giving up under him but he has to stand as Wei Ying's hand on his hips won't let him fall. His body bent forward on the table, wrists tied together as he tried his best to shut out his moans but Wuxian was on another level of bringing him pleasure.

It was their 3rd round and Wuxian was still going ever-so energetically. He spread Lan Zhan's thighs a bit and held his inner thigh tightly, pounding on him non-stop, that made Lan Zhan's legs weaker and weaker the more he stood up in his tiptoes. His knees were trying it's best to keep up.

He was pregnant yet he couldn't escape his husband's dick. His moans echoed through the room, begging for Wuxian to slow down.

"E-Er-gege! Slow down.. P-please! Ah|~ it's out third round!" but Wuxian wasn't having it, he bent down well, slowly digging his teeth on the latter's shoulder making him tug on his tied wrists.

His snow white body was now re-decorated with new hickeys, bite marks and hand marks, specially his plump buns, now almost red due to Wuxian constantly spanking those precious buns. His prostate was being abused, how much more his hole. No, his whole body was abused with pleasure, and Wuxian was proud he, and only he can do things like these to the Jade, he knows when to stop, he knows when Lan Zhan really wanted him to stop, but that never happened yet since Lan Zhan was also drowned in pleasure everytime, even if Wuxian was to go the roughest of him.

"c-cumming...! Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan threw his head back, his eyes almost rolling to the back of his head, tears in the verge of falling as his lips were swollen once again.

Wuxian smirked, hearing his full name. He loved how the Jade would scream that when he's cumming, and it motivated him more. He then went back up, retreating his hand from the latter's thigh, placing it back where it looked belonging, Lan Zhan's hips. It was small that it fit his large hands perfectly.

Lan Zhan felt Wuxian gripping both his hips tightly, and before he could get a head start, he felt Wuxian slam in him, hitting his prostate dead on.

Lan Zhan came all over his stomach and the floor. His legs felt more weaker now that he came, his knees almost gave up beneath him but Wuxian pulled out, carried Lan Zhan up to the desk, making him lay Flat on the back as he spread his legs again, pushing his dick inside the already abused hole.

Lan Zhan's legs automatically wrapped around Wuxian's waist, feet and toes curling as Wuxian thrusted in him fast, of course, his prostate was once again hit. The taller male never misses an opportunity to abuse his hole whenever they did it, meaning, Everyday.

The smaller male's back arched, he was breathing heavily, he tried to take his normal breathing pace back but a certain someone on top of him won't even let him take one normal breath. His legs tightened around Wuxian's waist along with his hole on Wuxian's member.

Wuxian groaned at the tightness and again, his hands found it's way on Lan Zhan's hips, and the other one supporting himself in the desk. In a few more hard and fast thrust, he finally chased down his own orgasm and released inside his soon-to-be husband, wife.

Lan Zhan, with hoarse throat still ended up crying at the latter's release. It was one of the most pleasurable thing he recieved during their love making. He panted, half closed eyes slowly getting foggy but his stomach says otherwise.

Wuxian pulled out, letting Lan Zhan release his legs from Wuxian's waist and lift his knees up to his chest, curling up into a little ball on the desk. Wuxian cooed at the cuteness before him but unfortunately, he had to ruin the ball. He picked Lan Zhan up, placing him on his bed and covering him for the meantime.