Chapter 30🔞🌹

(idk how to write a wedding chapter that is uhhh not cringe so lemme just summarize, and oh! Change the Demon Palace to Demon Infinite Palace:))

🥀

In Wei Ying Courtesy Wuxian, known as The Yilling Patriarch's perspective, once the wedding started and Lan Zhan with Lan Qiren making a grand entrance that was of course by Wen Qing who was also a fan of being extra, he couldn't take his eyes off of him.

Not only the Wei and Lan clan were there but different other clans that were saved and aided by the Yilling Partiarch and attended his marriage.

The entrance was by a teleportation talisman with a twist, black smoke appeared and it burned as it vanished upwards, making the people gawk their mouths open. Everyone focused on the "bride", the sound of flute playing was by Lan Xichen, and was accompanied by other instruments played by Wen Ning. Jin Ling, Yuan and Jingyi were standing proudly at front.

That when they reached him, Qiren handed Lan Zhan's hand to Wuxian who took it willingly with love and passion as the older one moved to the side for the Lans. The wedding ceremony was actually fast for Wuxian.

It happened so fast as he forgot about everything the only thing in his minds were him and Lan Zhan reciting their vows in front of the Priest, bowed three times to heaven and earth, people(family) and to each other before kissing each other passionately and tenderly, crowd roaring in cheers as the wedding continued, everyone who wanted to come was invited inside the Demon Infinite Palace as they celebrated the wedding.

Wei Wuxian's mind was full of Lan Zhan and Lan Zhan and Lan Zhan. The way Lan Zhan looked today was extra, if that was even possible. His knees almost gave up under him when Lan Zhan and him met eyes up close, he wanted to kneel and worship the god-like person in front of him. Forever.

For some reason, Lan Qiren felt at ease and his heart was feeling joy, seeing how The Dark Cultivator looked at his elegant nephew, he can see how Wuxian adores him, like a precious ruby, diamond or any precious stones, but Lan Zhan was more than a motionless stone.

The newly wedded couple entertaining guests as they both weren't really a fan of being the center of attention while people eat, rather they want to be genuine and entertain their guests, even though both of them were wearing sacred and heavy accessories and robes, jewelries etc, they were both fine with it. And they are indeed enjoying themselves. The people around them, Lan Clan, Wei Clan, kids and Elders viewed them so beautifully.

These two and their love will be a bridge for Gusu Lan and Léng Tán Wei, bridge for two clans to be in a good relationship and protection of each other. That these two newly wedded couple would be a great leader, Cultivator and possibly Chief Cultivators. They were kind, genuine and reliable, more so, strong, fearless and dependable. They were either a match made from Heaven or a match made from Hell, does anyone know? No. Not really, and it doesn't matter, what matters is that destiny made them meet.

🥀

It was almost midnight when the wedding celebration ended, everyone drank, talked, laughed and did stuff to their hearts content, Wuxian offering the Lan Clan inns to stay in so they can depart in the morning as in night it was quite troublesome; specially in this area. Wuxian didn't put an invisible array if there were no fierce corpses banging on the Clans' doors or even breaking in.

If they even wanted to protest, their Hanguang-Jun would lash out on them in a cold manner that they did not want to have as they felt like when Lan Zhan does a colder face and stance, they felt like they were being judged to the every bits of their core. So they just accepted. Bidding goodnight after congratulating both of the newly wedded couple.