Chapter 37.

37. Last day on Earth
✩••✮
It was now morning, Rick and Negan showed up. "Here we are. Let me ask you something Rick, do you even know what that little trip was about? Speak when your spoken too." Negan said. "Okay..okay." Rick says. "That trip was about the way you looked at me. I wanted to change that, I wanted you to understand but your still looking at me the same damn way! Like shit in your scramble eggs and that's not gonna work. So, do I give you another chance?" "Ye—yes. Yes!" Rick says and Negan pats him on the back. "All right, there it is. The grand prize game, what you do next will decide if your crap day becomes everyone's last crap day? Or just another crap day. Get some guns to the back of they're head." Negan ordered. "Good, now. Kid, right here. Get. Now." Negan ordered Carl, "You a southpaw?" "My what?" "You a lefty?" "No." "Good." Negan then puts a belt to his arm. "That hurt?" "No." "It should, supposed too. Alright get down on the ground kid. Next to daddy, spread them wings. Simon, you got a pen?" "Yeah." Simon passes the pen and Negan draws on Carls arm. "Rick I want you to take your axe and cut your sons arm off. I'm gonna need you to do it or all these people die and then Carls dies, then the people back home and then you." Negan says. "You don't have to do this! We understand! We understand!" Michonne pleaded. "You understand? I'm not sure that Rick does. I'm gonna need a clean cut." Negan directed Rick. Negan then started to count down and Rick started to cry. I started to cry and Rick stopped. Negan then told Rick that he belongs to him, he then told us that he hopes we understand. "Dwight, load him up." He pointed at Daryl. "Daryl! No!" I yelled as I tried to get up, I then got pushed into the ground. "Y/N! Don't move..don't do anything...please." Daryl said and they closed the door. I stopped and started to cry, Negan then walked towards me. "Your man has guts, not a little bitch like someone I know. I like him, he's mine now sweetie. " he says and I cried harder. Negan then told Rick if they tried something that they will kill Daryl. "Welcome to a brand new beginning you sorry shits! I'm gonna leave you a truck, keep it. We'll be back for our first offer in a week. Until then tata!" Negan said and they all started to leave. I looked at street, looking at the van Daryl was in, drive away and I cried. We all didn't move until Maggie got up. "Maggie..Maggie. You need to sit down." Rick says, "No." "We need to get you to the medical center." "You need to go get ready, to fight them!" "They have Daryl, an army we would die. All of us." "Go home! Take everybody with you." Maggie cried and begged Rick to go back, that all of us to go back. Sasha then said, she'll take Maggie somewhere safe.

"Come on Y/N.." Eugene pulled me up, I tried to wipe my tears but more kept coming. "It's okay..." He softly said and we walked into the van.