Chapter 38.

38. Service
✩••✮

I lay in bed, feeling empty. Even worse since Carol has been missing, I felt so lonely, I miss Carol,Daryl...
Knock...Knock...Knock
Someone was knocking from downstairs, I didn't bother to check but I heard the door open. "Y/N! It's Rick! Where are you?" Rick yelled, "Upstairs." I said not yelling back. I heard footsteps and the door opening. "Its bad leaving your door open. You haven't left the house these past days." Rick says as he sat in the corner of the bed. "Can you blame me?" I said and he softly smile. "Nope...You have to get up Y/N. I know its tough on you but please. I know Carl's been coming over a lot trying to get you out. We will get Carol back and Daryl, lets go for a walk, okay?" He says and I hesitated. "Okay.." I mumbled and he smiled. "I'll be downstairs." He said as he closed the door. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I quickly showered and changed into something comfortable. I walked downstairs, "Ready?" "I guess.." I said and we head out. "See this isn't bad." Rick said and I smiled, "Yeah,yeah...wait." I then stopped and I felt shivers. "What's wrong?" Rick asked. "Negan." I said and his smile faded. "Stay behind me." He said and I nod, we made our way towards the gate and saw Spencer talking to him.

"Well, hello, there. Do not make me have to ask." Negan said, "You said a week. Your early." Rick says as he opened the gate. Rosita stood next to me and held my hand. "I missed you..Oh, Rick, come on out here. Watch this. Calling it!" Negan says as he turned to the walker and bashed its head, while laughing. "Easy, peasy lemon squeezy! All right, everybody. Lets get started." Negan said and a bunch of his men came out. "Hey Rick, did you see what I did? That is some service! I mean, we almost get turned away at the gate. "Who's that guy,anyway?" Do I get mad? Do I throw a fit? Do I bash some gingers dome in? Nope. I just take care of one of these dead pricks that could've killed one of y'all. Service. Hold this." He gave Rick Lucille and went inside. I look at his group and saw Daryl, I couldn't have been happier seeing him but he looked in horrible condition which made my heart break.

"Hot diggity dog! This place is magnificent! An embarrassment of riches, as they say. Yes sir, I do believe you are gonna have plenty to offer up." Negan says, I turned to Daryl and then Negan turned to look at me. "No can do, sweetheart." He says as he walks next to Daryl. "He's the help. No one looks at him, nor talk to him." He says and I couldn't get my eyes off of Daryl, he slightly shook his head. "Do I have to repeat myself, sweetheart?" Negan says as he walked up to me, I looked up at him. "...no." I said and he smirks. "Atta girl." he says and he turns to Rosita and said the same thing. "Lets go." she says and we walked away. "Come with me and Spencer, get your mind off..of here." she says and I nod. We head to the car, "Rosita, where are you and your friends going?" Dwight asks, "We were--" Spencer got cut off, "You know what, I don't care." He says and signals us to hand in our weapons. He then searched the car and took the weapons

"Now that is settle, Y/N is it?" Dwight turns to me and walks up to me. I glare at him, "The lover of Daryl, a lucky man." "What do you want." "Watch your tone, Hun. I got a job for you. Go get me Daryl's bike." Dwight says, "Well it aint here." I said, "Well if it aint here, then you know where it is right. We both know you know where it is, be a dear and fetch it for me." He says as he smirks. I glare at him and entered the passenger seat, followed by Rosita who is the driver and Spencer in the back. Dwight then grabbed our water and threw it on the ground, "Don't take to long." He says and Rosita drove. "I hate these fucking assholes! He really wants to be Daryl so bad!" I yelled, "He's thinks he's all of that." Rosita said. "So, can anyone explain what happened." Spencer asked. "Shut up." Rosita said, "We now owe half our things to Negan." I said. "Can we just fight back?" Spencer asked. "...it isn't easy. You didn't see what...he did." I mumbled. "Sorry." He said.

We pulled through the train tracks, i went to get the bike. "It's still here." I said and Spencer helped me get it out. "Look I know this sucks, but you guys saw what happened. That's it, it's over. This is our lives now, this is where Rick got us." Spencer says as he loaded the bike into a van. "Maybe if Rick thought it through, it would of been different. People might still be with us, this is where we are just gotta learn to live with it." He continued and Rosita nudge me to follow her. "Guys?" Spencer yelled and I followed Rosita.

"Walkers." She whispered, we slowly approach them. "Rosita! Y/N! Where are you?" Spencer yelled. The walkers started to come towards us, we killed them and Rosita grabbed two guns that was hidden. "So that's why your out here?" Spencer asked her. "They killed Denise...it's empty." "So what if it was full. What could you do with it?" "Don't you get it? That asshole back there took our guns because he's gonna take all our guns! What? What are you gonna do, tell them? This is not our life." Rosita said and Spencer walked away. "And you hooked up with him." I said as we followed Spencer . "Ugh, I regret it!" She said as she held her head. "We should go." I said and she nods. We went to the van and drove back to base.

Spencer handed Dwight, Daryl's bike. "Y/N, I appreciate the little gift. Rosita, got you a lil something." Dwight says and tossed Rosita her hat. "That's all your getting back, took all your guns, most of the beds. Find anything else out there?" "Just your dead friends." Rosita says and Dwight started Daryl's bike. "Thanks again, my dear." Dwight blew me a kiss. I just glared at him and saw that he was wearing Daryl's vest. "Wannabe." I mumbled and Rosita let out a small smile. I made eye contact with Daryl, "I love you" I said. He let out a small smile, I then wiped my the tears that were coming out. They were all leaving and I walked back home. It didn't feel like home anymore. I saw that the house was a mess, bed gone, food gone. Everything. I then went to the bathroom, I went to the shower and took out a brick. There was two pistols, a couple of Daryl's arrows and daggers. I smiled to myself and put the brick back.

I went back to the bedroom and sat on the ground, I grabbed one of Daryl's shirt and hugged it. I miss you.