3: Kiss Scene

Elvia's pov 🌙
Wednesday, 6:00 am

I sighed, hearing my alarm clock. I sat up, slightly rubbing my eyes, and then turned off the alarm clock.

I pulled up the blinds to be greeted by the dark sky.

I tore my attention away from the blinds to grab my phone. I did what I do best in the morning, which is mindlessly scrolling through Instagram and Twitter for 10 minutes and then randomly challenge someone online for a chess match.

After the ten minutes were up. I challenged a random person in a chess match. The opponent was good and they fought well which sadly ended the match in a stalemate.

Well after that, I took a quick cold shower.

I finished my shower so I picked an outfit to wear.

I picked a black dress that tightly hugged my curves. I grabbed a jacket to put over the dress.

I put on my makeup and styled my black-blonde hair. I'm naturally black but I wanted to try something different. So I dyed my hair half blonde.

I made a quick breakfast which is avocado toast and coffee. I sat at my small dining table which has an amazing view of the outside.

I checked on my two best friends.

Beloveds 💋🖤

Chess hoe 🖤♟️: Hey, are you guys ready?

Crackhead🤪😈: Bitch not yet!

Our Babyy🥰❤️: yep :D

Chess hoe 🖤♟️: Hurry with combing your hair Walmart Barbie

Crackhead🤪😈: Go fuck yourself, love ya 🥰

Chess hoe 🖤♟️: love you too 😘

Crackhead🤪😈: 🤢🤮

Chess hoe 🖤♟️: 🖕

I grabbed my backpack, car keys, and phone. I rushed to my car which is a black Mercedes amg.

I drove to Lalia's house first because I know that Rhea is just doing her makeup and hair. "Goodmorning!" Lalia greeted me with her usual cheerful smile.

☆♪♪☆

"I think the shading is a bit off." We are examining Laila's painting for art. Lalia groaned. "I mean I know how to do makeup and shade...isn't making a simple painting the same as painting a person's face?"

"I could give you some tips if you want." I offered. "Sure, I would appreciate that. Ms. Romero is gonna fail me if I don't make an impressive art piece by the next month."

"Don't you have a huge crush on Ms. Romero?" Eden added.

A certain light blonde-haired sunshine caught my eye. She has her hair tied into a low braid and she wore a gray cardigan underneath a white top along with light denim pants.

She has a smile plastered on her face with her cheekbones rising as she laughs.

I remember her icy blue eyes staring right into my ebony-black eyes.