8: Midnight Fun ❣

Elvia's pov 🌙
Sunday, 1:10 am

I lay on my bed as I read a book. It was 1:10 am and I'm usually a night owl. I enjoy my time reading when it is nighttime.

I heard my bedroom door open. I sat up and It's Aisha. "Hey do you need anything?" I asked with a sincere look on my face. She grinned mischievously and I rose my eyebrow in curiosity.

She jumped on to my lap, surprising me. "Aisha!" I grabbed her by the waist since she was about to fall.

"Mmm, soft bear~" Aisha muttered. She straddled my lap and hugged me like a baby panda.

I got myself comfortable. By leaning onto the headboard and reading the book I was reading a while ago out loud.

I felt being given soft pecks on my neck. I felt ticklish.

"Why are you awake this late?" I uttered, releasing a shaky breath. Aisha's hand snuck under my shirt, I stopped her by grabbing her arms.

"Why are you awake?" She replied.

She shook my grasp on her arms, pinning me onto the bed with her surprisingly strong hands and she was on top of me. "I want to pleasure you, love." She whispered in her French accent.

I grinned, trying to sit up but stopped when Aisha said, "Baby, please?" Before I knew it I was topless. I didn't even get the chance to put my book on the side table.

"I want this and I hope you too...do you?" She asked with her innocent doe eyes. Her hands groped my breast under my bra while her lips continued to kiss my neck. I moved my neck a bit giving her more access.

Damn it.

"Yes...I do want this." I muttered and she immediately removed my bra. Her lips left my neck and onto my breasts. My eyes were squeezed shut in pleasure.

She continued to leave lingering kisses all over my body. I felt one of her hands teasing my clothed clit. She bit a piece of my skin, eliciting a moan. That's gonna leave a mark.

I was left in just panties. She kissed me and my hands grabbed onto her soft hair as an anchor. She bit my lower lip asking for permission. Her sweet tongue wrapped around mine.

I heard the sound of something ripping. I pulled away from the passionate kiss to scold her. "Aisha! Did you just rip my underwear?!" She looked at me with a mischievous smirk. "I did, baby."

She maintained eye contact as her body lowered near my throbbing heat. I felt her slick tongue touch my wet heat. My back left the bed arching in pleasure. I grind onto her face as she continued to lavish me in the hottest way possible.

"Look at me, as I continue to pleasure you and your sweet needy spot." She softly removed her tongue and replaced it with her smooth fingers. "Ahh~" I moaned, gasping.

"You like this?" She asked, dangerously with her dark voice filled with desirable lust. I bit my lips as she thrusted into me harder.

She caressed my chin making me look at her. Her light blue eyes turned into a darker shade due to the dark and the lamp giving the only source of light.

She continued to push her fingers inside me. "Aisha~" I gasped. She replaced her hand with her tongue, provoking a loud moan. I was so aroused.

My eyes filled with hot tears. I tightly pulled onto her hair pushing her deeper inside me. I heard her release a raspy groan. My head arched as I felt my climax.

"Ahh!" I gasped. My body softly settled back on the soft mattress. I whimpered as Aisha left my clit.

"Oh, we're not done yet."