19: Baby

Aisha's pov 🌺
1 month later...
Monday, 4:30 pm: Afterschool

I joined the dance competition which was two weeks away. I planned on doing aerial dancing since it was one of my specialties.

Today was the last shoot of our mini-movie project.

We were in Rhea's garden for the last scene. "Eli, that plant should be there." I pointed.

A tiny plant was in the wrong position and it bothered me. "But it looks better here." She retorted. "But it's blocking that part."

"Isn't it suppose to do that?" She questioned.

Where is Rhea and Eden?

"No, it's suppose to-"

"Hey, we left you love birds just a second ago and now you're quarreling over a tiny plant," Eden said as she entered with Rhea.

Elvia walked to the set and I followed behind her. She sat down and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and rested my head on her shoulder.

"You look hot in that outfit by the way." I complimented. "Really? Thanks, darling." She smiled.

Elvia wore a black blazer dress with her hair tied in a high ponytail. She looked sexy.

"Ok everyone places!" Rhea shouted and we began acting.

We were wrapping up for one last time. "I'm stealing something from the set." I declared and grabbed Naomi's sketchbook.

The sketchbook was filled with Elvia's works that she sketched for the movie. I kept it so I could admire Elvia's works.

"I'm going to miss working with you guys. You all rubbed on me." Eden said. She looked like she was about to cry and I was about too. "Yeah and a certain woman maybe rubbed on you a little too much." Elvia teased.

"Haha..." Rhea sarcastically laughed. I checked as I watched the two banter with each other.

I packed my stuff and went home. Elvia went home to spend some time with her sisters which was sweet.

I entered the house and I was greeted by my mom shouting. "What is this Aisha Samantha Windsor?!" She yelled as soon as I opened the door.

She showed me an article of me and Elvia on the beach. The headline was in a bold text and it read: "Aisha Windsor and Estelle Belladonna go on a beach date!"

How did they?

Shit.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Those Belladonna girls are bad. You shouldn't hang out with them and if you do I'm taking your credit card." She said which made me mentally role my eyes.

"It was nothing. I was just comforting her!" I replied.

Who am I kidding it was everything but a sympathy date.

"Samantha! I did not raise you to talk back at me. See this Estelle girl is a bad influence to you." She scoffed. I silently groaned. "Go to your room, you're grounded." She stated.

"But-" I was cut off by a slap. "Shut up. Go to your room." My eyes widened and I reached for my cheek.

She slapped me...

My own mother has slapped me.

Wow...

I ran up to my room and closed the door.

"At least she didn't take my phone." I thought.

I grabbed my phone to text Elvia. I texted Elvia about what happened excluding the part where she slapped me. I didn't want her to worry.

Moonstar💫

Moonstar💫: Are you ok?

Me: Yes, I'm fine but I just got grounded thats means I won't be able to go on a date with you tomorrow :<

Moonstar💫: Aww, it's ok. We can move our date

Me: Nooo :< I have a plan 😽

Moonstar💫: I'm a bit concerned but go ahead 😄

Me: Yay! 😺

Me: Ok, I will fake an excuse. I will say that I have the assignment to work with Eden and Jaylee and my mom would say ok but here is the catch...

Moonstar💫: ?

Me: I will have a bodyguard with me, his name is Jonathan. He is a new guard and doesn't know who Jaylee and Eden are.

Me: Jonathan will drop me off at "Eden's" house when it is actually yours!

Moonstar💫: This is a great plan darling but I am concerned about you :<

Moonstar💫: What if you get grounded for a week and you won't be able to practice for the competition? I don't want you throwing a chance of winning in a dance competition for a date that we can reschedule. 🙁💕

Me: Awww 😿💗

Me: Ok fine, we can reschedule if that is what you want, moon 🌙🥰

Moonstar💫: hahaha, darling go get something to eat ok? 🌸

Me: Oki! 😽

Moonstar💫: ❤️

Me: see you, ya big baby! 😹💜

Moonstar💫: 😐🖕

I chuckled and ran to the mini fridge to get a snack. "Sis! I need help." I heard Scarlette's voice approaching. I sat up and I saw Scarlette.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Well, my best friend Damien's twin sister Christina is a pain in the butt." She started. She started ranting about how terrible and mean Damien's twin sister is.

"Like I never done anything to her!" She said. "Have you confronted about her behaviour?" I questioned.

"No...I just treated her the same..." She muttered. "Then you should...?" I trailed off. "Hate her till she forfeits, great idea sis! This is why I ask you for advice because Anthony would probably just say 'be friends with her' and that sappy stuff." She said.

It was not bad advice...

"Good luck, Scarjoe!" She ran out of my room.

I shook my head chuckling.

I continued to chat with Elvia.

Author note:
I just realized that while writing this...it was a short chapter. Well I hoped you enjoyed this short chapter! :)