22: Adorable ❣

Elvia's pov 🌙
Saturday, 7:30 pm

"This is delicious, Eli," Aisha said. I smiled and I watched as she finished the spaghetti that I cooked.

Aisha was at my house because we planned on having a mini-date at my house.

"I'm glad you like it, princess," I said.

"What do you wanna do next?" I asked. I noticed her space out which made me concerned.

"Princess?" I called. She was still spacing out as if something was occupying her mind.

"Aisha?" I called one more time.

"Hm?" She responded. I looked at her and held her hand.

"Is something occupying your mind, love?" I asked, worry written on my face.

Aisha put on an obvious fake smile. "I'm fine." She lied.

"Tell me." I reassured and held her hand tightly.

She sighed. "My mom asked me why I was late last night and I told her that I was out in a club...she slapped me again." She confessed.

I stood up and pulled her into a warm and well-deserved hug. "I'm so sorry, princess." I mumbled. She cried on my chest. I caressed her hair.

Aisha wiped her tears and pulled away but not before wrapping her arms around my waist. "It feels good finally saying that to someone." She admitted.

I chuckled. "I'm glad, princess." I grinned. I pulled her into a soft kiss. She kissed me back with deep passion. I felt her pull me closer.

I sat on her lap and continued to kiss her. She slid her tongue inside my mouth. I softly moaned. I felt her grip tightened around my waist.

She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. We pulled away for air. I panted and smiled. She led me to my room. She gently placed me on the bed before locking the door.

She walked up to me with a gentle smile. I knew what she was planning. I smirked and placed my hands on the bed.

"Darling~" I called enticing her. She pecked my lips and then sat down beside me. "Sit on my lap, baby." She said. I sat on her lap with no hesitations.

I nibbled on the bottom of her lips before wrapping my arms around her neck. She kissed my lips and we were in a deep make-out session until she pulled away.

She started to leave hot kisses on my neck. I tilted my head to give her more access and I bit my lips.

I pulled her closer, tangling my fingers on her soft hair. I closed my eyes, enjoying it.

She continued to leave kissed along my neck before sucking on a piece of skin. I gasped.

She left a feathery kiss on my neck.

I felt her stand up, placing me on the edge of the bed. I suddenly opened my eyes. She stood up with a smirk. She removed her shirt and mine afterwards.

She trailed down kisses while her hand lifted my skirt up. She kneeled down and bit my thighs while her hands held me.

"You're really heavenly." She whispered against my thigh. She ripped my pants of including my underwear. 

She licked my clit, eliciting a moan from me. I grabbed onto her hair and pushed her deeper.

"Such beauty." She whispered.

☆♪♪☆

I inhaled sharply, scrolling through Twitter. "Oo, she looks pretty!" Aisha said, resting her chin on my bare chest.

Aisha was laying down beside me with a blanket on, covering her naked body.

"Yeah, right. I'm prettier." I retorted, rolling my eyes.

Aisha didn't say anything.

"Baby, who is laying down naked beside you? Me or her?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

She didn't say anything rather she just chuckled and kissed my cheeks. I blushed.

I noticed her yawn which made me melt. She looked so cute. It was like watching a rabbit yawn!

"Go to sleep, darling." I whispered, kissing her forehead. She agreed, resting her arms on my stomach and head.

Aisha fell asleep while I continued to scroll mindlessly on social media. After an hour, an article peeked my interest.

"Shaun Windsor arrested for sexual assualt." I read and sighed.

"He deserved it." I mumbled.

I looked down at Aisha and I smiled. "I love you." I said.

She hummed. "I love you too, baby."

Author note:
Yay, I was procasinating on writing this
XD