Back Home

I began driving to the airport to take a flight back home. I wasn't going to continue seeing Niall lose the support of his fans all because of me. I bought the ticket for a plane home that would depart in 15 minutes. I couldn't have been more on time.

Before boarding, I gave Jenni a call to tell her everything was fine. That my plane was departing any minute now and that she was free to stay with the guys if she wanted to. The tour ended in about a month so after that she could come back home to prepare everything for college. She was fully comprehensive and supportive of my decision. Ladies and gentlemen, its situations like these when you realize who your true friends are.

With everything that had happened, which seemed unrealistic if you ask me, I had completely forgotten about my future. I had pictured a future besides Niall supporting him in his music career, but now that image was blurry. I never wanted my happiness to depend on someone else, but then why do I feel so guilty for leaving him like this? I know I was to be successful and have a good education and career of my own, but why did I no longer want it as bad as before?

All of my goals and dreams had been changed by a goof ball who happened to be more obsessed with cliche fairy tales than a five year old girl. If someone had told me this would happen, I honestly wouldn't believe them. But it had happened and there was no going back. The same way there was definitely no going back in my decision of leaving.

I boarded my plane and as it took off I looked down the window, such a beautiful sight.

"Goodbye, Blondie."

I put my phone on airplane mode and listened to music the entire flight.

We landed a few hours later. It felt great to be back after so many months of being homesick. I didn't even bother about the location of my car or my luggage at the moment. All I wanted was to get home, take a shower, and lay on my bed watching Netflix and eating popcorn. So I did.

My parents were surprised I was home ahead of time but after I explained the whole situation, they decided it had been for the best.
However, my dad wasn't as convinced. You guys should know that I'm a big daddy's girl. No one knows me better than he does. Not even my mother. He knows about my fears and my complicated emotions and somehow manages to understand them without loosing his mind.

"Anabeth, you're a strong girl. Every hate comment you have ever gotten has simply slipped off. And now all of a sudden those comments make you abandon probably the greatest thing that has happened to you? No. Something else is going on and I want to hear it."

My dad was right. Ugh. I hate when he does this.

"Dad, I refuse to believe that there may be another reason why I left. Hate got to me this time! I can't always be the strong girl I've been, sometimes people just lose it okay?"

"Yes people, but honey you're not like the rest of the people. If your mother and I agreed to let you go with the boys on the tour is because we believe in your independence and strength. You truly love that boy don't you..?"

So, ever since I was little my dad has been crazy about me dating. He didn't approve of anyone and those who he did approve of were not "tough" enough to put up with my character. Listening to my dad asking me something like this was shocking.

"Dad I-"

"Honey, you love him. And from what I can see that boy loves you too. I mean, he did put up with you for several months without exploding. That's a start. So why did you leave him?"

"Because the hate I was getting was also affecting his career and what he loves doing. I couldn't be selfish and watch his singing career break down while I gladly sat back and enjoyed being the girl who made the blue eyed member of One Direction fall in love."

"Alright, now that's a believable reason. But I do think you should get in touch with him. Perhaps leaving will give him back the support of his fans, but it'll take away his concentration. As I man I should know. Girls drive is crazy. Clear things up, honey. Now I'll leave you alone. You have a lot of thinking to do."

I nodded while he walked out the door.

Had I done the right thing? Because I feel like I did. But then if I did, then why do I feel so guilty and depressed about it?!

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
This is somewhat a boring chapter but it's midnight and I'm tired. I'm also saving the best for later on in the story (; summer is almost here and I'll be updating more often. However. As every story, this novel has to end and the end is pretty close. Thanks for keeping up with it.
Keep reading. Commenting. And voting please! The more votes the longer I'll try to make the story. I love you all and stay positive!!