Breakup Formula

In a normal person's life leaving the person you love plus no communication after that is equal to a definite breakup. But I haven't had the "normalest" life of all. (If that's even a word.)

Anyways. I figured that after I had left and made no effort at all to get back to Niall giving an explanation, and neither had he, it was probably time to officially call it off. I mean, the tour would be over in a week now and there was absolutely no way I would dare to look him in the eyes to explain this whole situation and break up with him. Other girls would, not me. Like I had said before: no guy had ever taken the time to talk to me, nonetheless date me. I couldn't be any more of a jerk to that Blondie's soul, especially after he had been the first guy to ever care.
Maybe he had been trying to communicate but I refused to check my phone and any phone calls I got at home, I asked my mom to not pass them to me. If anyone called I basically made sure to not be reachable. But this time I had to. Somehow.
I had no idea how I would reach him to have the "talk" but then I remembered, the letter. I had written all my thoughts down and my explanation for leaving him was hopefully understandable. All I had to do was add one last sentence then send it.

"...without further due, Mr. Horan, I have no intentions of continuing to ruin your life. Therefore I am ending this. You deserve the world, not an emotional wreck as me. Goodbye but please don't forget me. As of this moment, you're free.
Goodbye, Stranger."

It's crazy how memories can cause so much nostalgia. I was crying by this point but I knew it was the best choice for both to continue our lives as before. I sent the letter, not via fan mail though, I managed to get it delivered to him and him only by Joe. Remember Joe? The extremely friendly body guard that practically drove us everywhere? Yeah. We still talk. He's a great friend to have if I say so myself.

With that, an entire chapter of my life finished. Maybe it was a wise decision, maybe it was stupid. Whatever it might've been, it was done.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~
I hope you guys enjoy and keep reading. Comment please. Your comments can make the story so much better. Vote and also mention thus to friends!! Thanks for the support.
It's also summer vacations so I'll be updating more often. Perhaps even everyday from today until August. (But only if I keep receiving good feedback/votes. The reader always decides!! :D )