Beautiful Sight

Today is December 24th by the way. I've been so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't paid much attention to the fact that today's Christmas Eve!
There's a night Christmas celebration today with live singers, fireworks and all that cool stuff. Tomorrow morning there's a Christmas Day parade, some of the singers from tonight also perform in the parade, I don't know who though.

Today also marks exactly one year since I ever talked to my Blondie. Yes, I know he's no longer mine but I'm used to calling him like that. Any other name is heart shattering.

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. Now I remember why I actually enjoyed not having a phone. I picked up the call, it was John.

"Anabeth we're downstairs at the lobby waiting for you. It's 7:15 where are you?!"

Holy poop! I overslept. I was still looking like a mess; think think think! Anabeth you still need merely half an hour to at least look decent.

"Uhm, sorry. I'll be down any minute. I uhm.."

I looked around trying to make up a believable story that would make them wait for me long enough without getting mad.

"-uhm I.. I had an incident with the coffee pot!! I got coffee all over me and I had to shower and get ready again. Just give me a few minutes." I said.

"An incident with the coffee pot? Alright but hurry. We have to be there no longer than 8."

"Will do. See ya!"

Then I hung up and rushed to the restroom.

My first idea was to curl my hair but due to the lack of time I only straightened it and put a headband on. I applied very little makeup on because one, I hate a lot of makeup and two, I had no time for anything better. I slipped into my favorite black leggings that are fuzzy on the inside, my knee high brown boots, baby pink long sweater, and coat then ran down to the lobby. Surprisingly I did all of this in less than half an hour. It was 7:40.

"You expect us to believe that you did all that in 25 minutes?" John asked.

"She was probably all done and only straightening her hair, don't you know girls?!" Joe answered him.

I laughed. If only they knew that girls are the masters of getting ready in 10 minutes as well as 3 hours.

"Oh cmon, are you going to stay here trying to figure me out or are we leaving?"

"If we try figuring you out we would stay here for years if not an eternity. Let's just go." They joked.

During the drive, Joe and John continued to talk about all the things they had to do these two days. They mentioned that the boys would not perform in tomorrow's parade but we're surely invited. They were hoping they'd be too tired to attend and would just watch it on TV but knowing the lads, they'd definitely want to go. If there's one thing that always intrigued me about those guys was the fact that no matter how exhausting a performance was or how late they went to sleep, the next day they'd be fresh as a lettuce and not tired at all.

In a matter of minutes we were already at our destination and gosh was the sight breath taking.

It's quite obvious that a fairy tale hater like me had never been to Disney World before. I've disliked fairy tales ever since I was a kid so why would I even think about visiting a place dedicated to them?

But what I was looking at made me change my mind a little. Maybe I hated this whole concept but I wasn't blind.

The sun was beginning to set, all the lights, signs, and logos were beginning to turn on. We were still not inside the park and I was already in awe. There was people everywhere! It was difficult to move even the slightest inch between all the visitors. I can't believe all these people enjoy fake fantasies, o even feel bad for them.