Stay

Author's Note:
You guys are beyond amazing!
1.45k read and over 100 votes! I promised I'd update twice a week if that happened before Friday and it definitely did!!
I'll be updating Tuesday's and Fridays. That means the story will be completely published by the last week of August!
Dedication to: JaynaMyers for voting and supporting! Thank you. Ily!
Thank you guys so much, continue voting and leaving feedback and most importantly, enjoy!
Adios. xo
••••••••••

They say Disneyland is a magical place, I think now I know why.

I felt something I had never felt before. The first time I saw Niall in person, the first time he kissed me, both of those times together cannot compare to how I felt at the moment.

Niall James Horan walked off the stage in the middle of probably the most important presentation of Disneyland for me.

I felt like the entire world had paused for what seemed forever but still didn't seem like enough time. It's complicated to explain.

That moment was for us. I'm not entirely sure of what it meant or what it would lead to but I didn't care. It felt like Niall and I were the only people in the world, I had forgotten about the thousands of people out there staring at us. I had completely blocked out the world because of what had just happened.

I'm the type of person that can block out other people, other thoughts, but never her own thoughts. Niall was still kissing me while my thoughts went insane.

I finally remembered that we were standing on the edge of a stage where millions of people could see us -live and through television streaming- I freaked out and pulled away letting out a small squeak. I hate it when I squeak.

Niall laughed. I guess he knew why I had freaked out because he only pulled me back into him. His hands were around my waist, just above my butt. He placed his forehead on mine and still had that smirk that never left his face this whole time.

"I know. There's people watching us. What do you say? Are you up for the challenge of being known worldwide?"

"I've always feared being the center of attention and messing up. But why exactly would I become well known?" I answered with my voice shaking.

"You won't mess up. Anabeth, will you be my girlfriend, again?" He chuckled at the word 'again' and so did I.

"One thing first Blondie." I stated.

Niall raised one eyebrow in surprise and asked, "what might it be?"

I pulled away from him and punched him on the arm rather hard than soft.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"That's for turning me down then expecting me to say yes to your proposal just a few minutes later!" I explained loudly.

He only stared at me, unsure of what that meant and holding on to his arm with his other hand. Now it's him who doesn't know how to react.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and changed my face expression and tone of voice to soft. He couldn't be more confused than he is now and it's honestly the funniest thing ever.

Sorry, Niall. Girls are complicated.

"But yes. Niall I will be your girlfriend again." I answered, smiling before kissing his soft lips one more time. It was more of a tiny peck kiss.

"I'm sorry... Wait. But promise me you won't leave again. Promise me to stay." He said hugging me tighter.

Before I could answer, we heard the rest of the boys clear their throats to get Niall's attention. I have no idea how long we've been standing here, but I do know that we both lost track of what was happening.