Whats next?

Niall and I walked back to the boys' dressing room. Everyone was clean and ready to go. No longer smelly, thank god! Niall and I had decided to keep our relationship a secret from the fans and the press but of course, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn already knew about it. They had been helping Niall with all the details for a while now. Why did One Direction have to have cheesy band members?

They all smiled when we walked in even though we were not holding hands or anything. I have a feeling they had told Jennifer already because she had the same "I told you so" face she gave me all the time. No one said anything. They all just kind of stared at us until Harry spoke.

"Oh c'mon! Speak people," he said walking up to me, "what did you say? I bet you said yes. C'mon don't leave us with the doubt. We are all anxious. TALK!"

Niall blushed and laughed a little and so did I.

"Oh! That speaks for you two love birds. I'm glad you found the right one mate!" He said patting Niall on the back.

"The perfect one Harry. Perfect." Niall said making me smile again. He's such a dork. I turned to look at Jennifer. She was walking towards me with such an excited face, almost running actually! She took my hand and pulled me out of the room and as soon as she closed the door she let out a huge scream and jumped all around the hall.

"Anabeth!! OH MY GOSH! You. And Niall. And. AHHHHHHH!! I'm speechless. How did he ask? Tell me everything. Tell me!!" She demanded with a very high pitched voice. Her voice gets high pitched when she's really excited, I still don't know why.

I told her what had happened. Even the part of the fan saying all those wonderful words to me. She went crazy when I told her about the fireworks and projecting screen. She's always been into classic love stories and this almost makes her melt. We are completely opposite to each other. I don't get how we can be so close.

Right when I finished telling her everything, the guys walked out of the room with their bags. John and Joe met us by the entrance of the stadium. The entrance was packed with more fans so we had to leave through the back. There were also fans on the back of the building but not as much. John told us to keep our heads down and walk as fast as we can through the path they would clear for us. And so we did. Niall and I stayed apart because we didn't want any rumors yet. Apparently we were going with them to their hotel again because Joe couldn't bring the van to take Jennifer and I home so we went on the guys' tour bus.

There was not that much space inside, there were five bunk beds, a sofa, a tiny restroom and a really small kitchen. We all suddenly heard Harry yell, "Pee!!" And run into the restroom. I had no reaction but to laugh and so did everyone else.

Zayn and Louis were the first ones to go to sleep. Liam and Jennifer were cooking since Niall was hungry but he was too tired to make food and me making him a sandwich would be very classic and I don't like classics.

We were sitting on the couch, Niall's arm over me.

"What's next?" I asked him

"Next?"

"Yeah, what's next? We keep this a secret forever, we don't see each other much because you're on tour and I have to go to university later, what's going to happen? What if what the fan told me isn't true? What if I can't put up with hate later on? Niall I do have strong feelings for you but-" I said nervously. Niall took my hand and placed his other hand on my lips, technically shutting me up.

"This won't be a secret forever, what kind of a relationship would that be? I'm proud of you being my girlfriend, if I want to keep it a secret for now is because of the hate you're talking about. Some Directioners don't care about our happiness, some do. We just have to find the right time. Probably a few months. About the tour, I was hoping maybe you could come along with us. I mean, you'll be home by the time you have to go to college and so will Jennifer because I'm sure you will want her with you. Am I right or am I right?" He said hugging me once

"Yes you're right. But. I don't know, something doesn't seem right,"

Niall interrupted before I could finish.

"Everything will be alright as long as you're by my side. I won't let anything happen to you or Jennifer." He said.

Harry walked in, "he's right. And neither will we. We know how much this dork cares about you. I've never seen him like this before, plus. Jennifer and Liam are getting along pretty well." He said with a smirk. We all turned to look at them in the kitchen. I think the whole cooking thing didn't go so well because they were all covered in mayonnaise that was supposed to be in sandwiches, not on their faces.

"So to answer your question, next, we live happily ever after." Said Niall, knowing how much I hate fairy tale endings and phrases and how dumb I think they are.

I gave him a soft punch. That little bastard.

"I'm wondering, why are you guys still up!? It's way to late and you have another concert tomorrow! Go to bed guys! Take Zayn and Louis as role models. Go go go." I said joking with them.

"Gee! Niall, seems like we've got a bossy one here!" Said Harry and Liam at once. Are they always so synchronized? That's just awkward.

"That's true mate! A bossy one, but she's got a point. We should go to sleep or else tomorrow's concert will suck. C'mon. I'll sleep on the couch so you girls can take the bunk bed." Liam said.

Everyone went to bed, except Niall who just stood there in front of me like a 3-year old refusing to go to sleep because he's "too hyper".

"No special treatment Blondie." I said to him.

"Well I can't go to sleep without you," he walked up to me then whispered, "pweese?" He said into my ear. Seriously. Why did I have to fall for a cheese of a boy!?

Jennifer was already going to sleep in Liam's bunk bed. Liam was on the sofa. And the rest of the boys were already asleep.

Niall and I slept in his bunk bed which was bigger than I thought. His arms around my waist, I could feel his breathing at the back of my neck. His cologne was simply wonderful and this whole scene felt like a dream itself. "Best day ever..." He said softly. I smiled then fell asleep, feeling safe and warm, feeling like I was in the right place, where I truly belonged.

••••••••••
But does happily ever after actually exist after this? Any story will end here, but this is like no other (or so in trying to make t not be like any other..)

What's truly next?

I'll catch you guys in the next update!

Bwahaha ! *evil laugh*