Happily Ever After

Hey everybody!
It's been two long years struggling to finish this story but I'm proud of the outcome. It may not seem like a lot of work, but having the determination to write an entire story is overwhelming.
However, with all of your support, reads, votes, and comments, I enjoyed writing this.

Thank You very much!

Please check out this story's rewrite through Niall's Point Of View and also check out my other stories!
"Frozen In Time" is an Austin Mahone FanFiction currently under editing.
"When a Bad Boy Falls in Love" is a lovely romantic comedy that I hope will make you laugh and fall in love with the characters.

Once again thank you for everything. I greatly appreciate it.
Adios.

Without further due, the last chapter of "And Then I Met You.."
••••••••••

My entire life was no where near a perfect fairy tale.

School sucked, I had a few friends but I was certainly not popular, I was never the prettiest girl, my grades were good but not as great as my parents wanted,  I was a big disappointment dressed up as a human being.

And then I met Niall.

My love story definitely followed the course of a cliche romantic novel and, I'll admit, that as much as I hate those corny tales, I wouldn't mind having to live through it again if it meant falling in love with Niall all over again.

Honestly, I don't think I would've wanted our story to have been any other way now that I think about. Cliches make me want to puke but, I mean -as Niall says- you can never beat the classics.

Cheesy boy.

As unbelievable as it may sound, the girl who was afraid of falling in love, the girl who refused to let her happiness depend on a boy, and that hated fairy tales with extreme passion, found her Prince Charming and somehow got over her fear of loving someone so deeply she can't imagine life without that person.

Ew. Gross. So romantic. Corny.

Jennifer and Liam are still together and we're all still good friends.

Jenni and I completed our final dream together, with some hard work and help, we opened our own law firm. We are our own bosses and working with your best friend -even if it seems like an irresponsible idea- is actually the best decision ever because you don't only get to spend time together, but it gives you a reason to love going to work and you have someone that'll push you to become better, work harder, but won't let work become your life.

Speaking of someone who will make you a better person; Niall continues to show me a whole new perspective of life everyday and continues to make me fall for him every single minute with everything he does. It's impossible to resist his charm.

I thought I was hopeless and that I would live my entire life without any boy by my side, without love, but the future is never set. I learned the hard way that being completely successful in life doesn't mean anything unless you have someone special to share it with. Happiness doesn't come from how much money you can have or how many people you can meet, it comes from enjoying what you do and who you're surrounded with.

I graduated from college and have a bachelors as a lawyer. I'm currently thinking about going back for a masters degree, it'll be a lot of work but hard work always pays off.

Niall is still in the whole music industry both as singer and composer. His future projects will amaze the world, I'm sure of it. He talks about the day he was in the X-Factor and a judge said to him:

"Don't let us down."

He replied:
"I won't."

And he didn't.

Look at him now, filling up stadiums and having the support of millions. That's what has kept him going all this time. His love for music and his determination to prove to himself and everyone else that he had more to give to the world. I've been supporting him every step of the way, continuing to help fans all across the world to meet the person that has greatly impacted their life's.

About us, we're stronger than ever and have managed to make all of this work, we've gotten through every obstacle and we've shared wonderful times together. During our trip to New York, Niall proposed, and being able to call him my fiancé is perhaps the best thing that's happened to me. Some fans may still not understand that his personal life is based on his own decisions, some still decide to hate on our relationship, but we've grown past that. We learned that to be together, it only takes the consent of two people; him and I. No one else could ruin our relationship as long as we didn't allow it. It's easier to simply put the hate aside and focus on what's truly important; love. And I think the best lesson I got was that you don't find love, love finds you.

So maybe falling in love is not that bad. Maybe Prince Charming does exist for everyone, it just takes time to find him, no fairy tale ending is ever so easy to reach. Maybe happiness doesn't fully depend on having someone by your side, but it does to a certain extent only if that someone is the right one.

Such a cliche story deserves a classic closure, don't you agree?

Whatever the future has planned for us, one thing is for sure:

We will live happily ever after.