Airport Talk

Hello!
Dedication to: -fanqueen for all the votes and lovely support! Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.
Guys my birthday is on Thursday and I'm so excited!! Pointless, sorry.
I know the time of the year we are currently in doesn't go along with the story but please disregard & Enjoy!
Adios.
••••••••••

Today is New Year's Eve. Niall and I have been practically inseparable these past few days trying to catch up with each other and spend more time together to make up for the time we've missed.

He hasn't changed much. He's still into all those classic stories, still manages to make me smile every second of the day, and also listens to all of my crazy college stories no matter how boring or insane they are.

I told him about the stupid girl from my speech class and how it was the first time I had lost my sanity and punched someone. For some reason that story got him cracking up.

"Very funny, Niall. That won't happen again. I'm a bad person."

"I'm laughing because that's the cutest thing ever."

"How is that cute? I made her nose bleed!"

"That's the cute part. You can be very mean and then feel terrible about it, it's adorable. Besides, I never expected that from you."

"Only because you don't know my bad side. I can be a horrible person when I'm mad."

"Still adorable. I mean think about it, you did that for me, that makes you even more attractive."

"Oh so you like violent girls? I don't think I'm the one for you Blondie. Sorry." I answered sarcastically.

"I think you're the only one for me, you violent yet cute human."

I rolled my eyes and looked back to the people arriving. We were at the airport waiting for Jennifer. Liam decided that since Niall had his girlfriend -I love knowing that's me- here with him, he wouldn't be left behind so he bought her a ticket here. Crazy boys.

"Brunette, can I ask you something? In all seriousness." Niall asked.

"Sure."

"What's going to happen after your holiday break is over? After we leave Orlando?"

"I- I don't know. I haven't been thinking much about that."

"I have. I wouldn't be able to watch you leave again."

"Niall, remember that time after the concert last year? I asked you the same thing so I'll answer like you did. Next, we live happily ever after."

He smiled but that smile quickly disappeared.

"That's what I'm afraid of. The story so far repeats itself, what if it continues to repeat?"

"Well, the only place I'm leaving to is college but this time I'm giving you a heads up, and I'm not breaking up with you, and I'm most certainly coming to you back every opportunity I get, and-"

"Okay okay. I get it." He chuckled.

"But I wasn't done! I had a whole speech ready in case you asked that and I'm not even halfway done with it. I practiced it all night." I said as I made a puppy face.

"Haha alright drama queen, but you managed to calm my nerves down as soon as you said you'd come back each time."

"Always will."

He hugged me with one arm and kissed my forehead. Forehead kisses are my weakness, they're the perfect combination of cute and irresistible.

Cute couple moments in public make me sick, but I was dating Niall, the one guy who wouldn't care about who's watching when hanging out with me.

We waited a few more minutes until Jennifer finally arrived and we made our way to the hotel where the boys were staying.

"I still don't understand why your lover couldn't pick you up" I told her, sounding bothered, joking of course.

"Why? Did I interrupt something between you two lovebirds?" She answered winking.

"Trust me, if you had, you'd be taking a taxi to the hotel." I said.

"Niall, I think my best friend is starting to love you more than me! We have to clear things up right now. That's unacceptable." Jenni joked.

"Yes let's clear things up. My goal is for her to fully love me but you're my only obstacle." Niall sighed as if he truly meant what he was saying.

Every time these two would hang out, they'd always mess around with each other pretending to fight over me or asking who I love more and stuff like that; things haven't changed.

"You two sound like a five year old fighting for a toy, and let me remind you that's I'm no toy." I warned them.

"Fine, we'll stop. Changing topics, what's the plan for today?" Jenni asked.

"I don't think we have a plan." I said.

"We most certainly do" Niall corrected.

"What plan?" I asked

"You see, keeping in mind you'll be going back to college in a few days, I decided I'd make this New Years unforgettable." He explained.

"So you're saying that it's all a surprise?" Jenni mentioned.

"Basically yes. And since you two have no car you're stuck with our plan." Said Niall

"Gee, now I'm being forced to spend New Year's Eve with a lovey dovey couple" she answered.

"Hey! Liam and you are the genuine definition of lovey dovey so I'm the one that'll suffer the most!" I told her.

"Whatever. Anyways tell me about you guys! What happened? How'd you get back together? I want details!!" Jennifer screamed.
Every time the topic of relationships comes up, Jennifer gets really excited and her voice tends to get higher and squeaky.

"It's a funny story" I began.

"A classic" Niall added.

"And I don't like classics so Niall can tel you this story."

Jennifer and Niall both rolled their eyes at me and Niall began to tell her everything that had happened.

With everything that had been going on, I hadn't had much time to tell Jennifer any of the details, all she knows is what Liam has told her -which I'm unaware of.

For some reason, I enjoy watching Niall and Jennifer talk. Jenni loves listening to love stories and Niall loves telling them. They've become great friends as well and seeing two of the most important people in my life get along so well gives a wonderful feeling.