Tough Guy

Niall actually tried getting together before the day of the concert but unfortunately, it wasn't possible. Whenever he had a night out, I would have to work late,and whenever I had the night out, he would be super busy with the tour planning and practices. I work at a Starbucks by the way, the smell of coffee is just wonderful!

The day of the concert was finally here, July 15. I was getting ready when I suddenly got a text message from Niall.

"Don't be afraid if a tough guy with shades and black suit comes to pick you and Jennifer up.

Sincerely,

I got you backstage passes ;)
I'm lame. But see you soon!!"

I couldn't help to laugh. If for some reason I needed proof of Niall being amazingly funny, this would be the best proof in Earth! Wait, so if he got us backstage passes, why would the "tough guy" come pick us up before the concert?

"You're a weirdo Niall! And okay, but if I feel like I'm getting arrested I'm going to run away or hit the guy .-. "

"Hahaha! Don't worry about it. I already told them that you're a tiny whole lot dangerous."

"I'm glad they know then! I mean, for their own safety ;) Just Kidding. You know I'm not harmful....okay that might be a small lie..."

"HUGE LIE! I'm pretty sure they'll be okay and so will you :) see you later Brunette"

"See you later Blondie. Good luck and give it all on the stage :D"

Ever since that night at the movies out nicknames have been "Blondie and Brunette", it's nice I guess. The "tough guy" came to pick me up a little before 5pm in a black van. He had already picked up Jennifer so we made our way to the concert. The ride was odd, it was quiet, dead quiet - except for Jenni and I singing to some songs on the radio -and I felt as if I had to break the silence.

"So...you're not kidnapping us. Right?! Because I would have to beat you up if you were.." I said with a joke tone to which the "tough guy" smiled.
That smile felt like an award to me. He had a serious face the entire ride and I'm glad he finally chuckled a bit.
"I wouldn't kidnap such a lovely duet. I've been listening to you guys singing the entire way. You sing amazing if I say so myself." He replied still with a smile on his lips.

"Why thank you sir. But I doubt we are as amazing as you say. We are lame compared to artists." I answered without giving it a second thought.

"Wait up mister! Not so fast. First things first, what's your name?" Said Jenni, also in a playful manner to which I nodded in agreement.

"My name is Joseph. And you guys are... Jennifer and the famous Anabeth I always hear about. Right? Or did I get the wrong address?!" He replied, now he was the one making the jokes, cool "tough guy"!

"So can we call you Joey?!" Jenni and I said at the same time. Joseph laughed at our enthusiasm, I don't know why.

"Haha!! No."

We laughed and so did he until his smile faded away before saying, "I mean it. But you can call me Joe if you prefer."

We agreed to his words. This guy is actually really fun to talk to!

"So Joe," I said emphasizing his name, "why do you say we are famous?"

He looked directly into my eyes through the mirror, "because the lads are always bothering Niall with you, and Niall speaks about you quite often. Don't tell him I told you tho."

I smiled at the thought and I'm sure I also blushed. I turned to Jennifer who was giving me the "I Told You So" look.

"I won't promise that,"I reply laughing, "haha. I'm kidding. Consider it a secret just between us."

Joseph smiled. "I will. Out of topic, we are here ladies." He said stopping the van in front of a huge stadium. "The guys are waiting for you backstage. You have about 2 hours before the concert starts. Have fun girls! I'll be here to take you home after the show. See you later alligators."

"Bye, Joe! Thanks for the ride. See you later!" Jenni and I said before getting out of the van and walking inside the stadium.

**************************

I hope you guys have enjoyed this story so far. More will happen beginning next chapter. I am also beginning a new story, "Frozen in Time" which will be an Austin Mahone Fan Fiction. I will publish it soon so those who are true Mahomies, I'll keep you updated! Please please please please PLEASE..

Read

Comment

VOTE!

And mention this story To friends :)

I'll try updating soon :D