Perfection

"Remember your first tweet to me? Well message.. You called me a stranger. You didn't go all crazy like other girls nor did you ask for a re-tweet or follow back. You just directly called me a stranger. You didn't ask for attention. That made you different. That made you stand out in between so many fans and that is why I continued talking to you. You were not afraid to admit that you hated fairy tales. That Prince Charming is stupid and that happily ever afters don't exist. You have something that makes me want to keep trying to figure you out. Then when we met, you didn't say much but when you did you had all my attention. This might sound stupid and all cliche but I can't hold it in anymore. Since day one I knew I was going to fall hard for you and that it was inevitable. I even wrote this," he said while reaching into his pocket and taking out a tiny piece of paper,

" You stole my heart. You're not afraid of all the attention, you've got that one thing that makes me want to kiss you. You bring me alive, you make me stronger. The midnight memories we shared make me realize that if you're ever taken by another guy I would have a heart attack and go back for you. And it's all those little things, everything about you, what make you beautiful. Right now I'm half a heart because my other half has gotta be you. You and I will make it through the dark, this can be something great if you just give me a chance."

He folded the paper and handed it to me. I was speechless and my eyes were getting watery. Niall smiled a bit and blushed. He took my arms and made me turn around to the screen behind us. It was projecting an image of Niall and I at this exact moment. Then all of a sudden the screen went black and big red letters appeared.

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

"I guess all I'm trying to say, or ask is, will you do me the great honor and be my girlfriend?" he said from behind me.

I turned to him, a tear making it's way down my cheek and a smile on my lips. When I turned I saw him on his knees with a red rose in one hand. His eyes sparkled and his smile couldn't get any more perfect. I ran to him and he stood up right on time for me to hug him tightly.

"Yes! Niall this is beautiful!!" I said still hugging him. His smile widened as he picked me up from the ground and turned like in every love story. Why in the world did I have to end up liking a cheesy boy? I mean. Look at everything he did just to ask me out!

"Not as beautiful as you. Besides, you haven't seen the best part." He said.

"What? There's more to this?" I asked him in shock and he just smiled.

Suddenly all the stadium got pitch black and silent. Niall hugged me and I'm glad he did because I'm a scary cat. Just when I was about to ask what was going on; a firework exploded, lighting up the sky. Then another, and another. The sight was wonderful and it left me with no words. He had done all of this only for me. No guy had ever taken the time to even say hi to me and now, one of the worlds most famous celebrities got fireworks just for me?! This is unbelievable.

"I know you hate cheesy cliche things but you can never beat the classics." Niall said teasing me.

"You're so sweet I'm going to get diabetes! But I admit that this was the best day of my life. It's perfection and it's all thanks to you, Niall. You do know that a simple rose would've been perfect enough tho right?!" I said as I faced him.

"Perhaps, but a perfect girl only deserves perfect moments. I know you want to be independent and that you don't want your happiness to depend on a guy but my happiness does depend on you. Anabeth, thank you for making me the happiest guy in the planet..."

He leaned in a little closer to me. Only centimeters distanced his lips from mine and all I wanted right now was to kiss him. He stared into my eyes with those dreamy lake blue eyes and I smiled at him. Then I leant in the last bit closing the space between us. The feeling I got from the touch of his lips, I can't even describe it, it was like small shockwaves, electricity was running through me. That was the kind of power he had over me by the touch of his lips. And I had to admit it. I had completely fallen for a cheesy and dorky guy.