34: Birthday Party

It was 3 o clock and we were at mc. Donals. Yay.

It was me, draky-poo. (Cough) sorry. Draco.

Harry, Severus, sirius, and my grandparents.

My grandfather was highly dissapointed that I didn't have any female friends. But since I was in a male body I.e. Harry's. I couldn't make many female friends.

We were having party games like musical chairs, pin the tail etc. It was fun. Severus did not participate but at certain times i caught him with a small smile on his face. And Sirius seems to ignore his sorrows and play like a child. Well, atleast he's pretending to be happy.

I had to use the bathroom, so I excused myself.

I was in a stall and adter doung my business I came out to see DRACO!? WHAT IS THAT *BOY* DOING A WOMEN'S RESTROOM!?

''Why are there no urinals here!?'' He mumbles to himself. That he i decide to speak up.

''Um. Maybe because its a women's restroom?'' I say will full sarcasm.

''Ruby!?'' He was so red right now!

''Hi'' I say awkwardly.

Hey, don't blame me.

''Oh, happy birthday by the way.'' He says completely embarrassed.

''Thanks. Its okay you're lucky it wasnt some crazy woman here. They would have called security and they you arrested!'' I laugh at Him.

''Hmm. I'm so lucky, aren't I?'' He says, sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

''How are you taking the death of your father? I'm not going to say sorry because he was shitty.'' I ask him.

''He wasnt the greatest father. And honestly, I dont miss him at all. Might be the cold dark Slytherin side of me. But my mum seems a little sad.'' He says.

''If you even want a break, you can always cone over to my house. Im sure my grandparents wont mind.'' I say in a comforting tone.

''Hm. Judging from the looks your grandparents are giving every one of us, I dont think I'll be safe anywhere near them.''

It was true. They were glaring at every one of my friends. Adults included.

''But seriously, if you ever need someone, I'm there for you, okay?'' I tell him sincerely.

''Okay, chill. What's got you all emotional?'' He jokes.

But I know better. I know how much that means to him.

''You tell anyone about this, Exostrefis and I will ruin your life. Get that?'' He said seriously.

''Okay. Pinky swear.'' I tell him. Giggling slightly.

He nods and We rejoined the party and had fun till 6 in the evening.

It was truly the best birthday I've ever had.

Whats the most embarrassing bathroom incident that happened to you?

Sorry for the late update. I've been very occupied.(*school projects and depression* waving in the background)

But I'm here! I dont know when I'll update next. But im sure I'll do it before next week. Its been really had to do anything lately. I just dont have the motivation.

Anyways, I want this book to be a Druby story. What are your thoughts?