24: Im prepared

I couldn't sleep yesterday.

Harry and I were talking, preparing.

We didn't want any loose ends after we die.

We made sure to be on our best behavior and make peace with everyone. Dumbledore included.

We didn't go speak to him or anything. We decided to ignore his existence.

Does he know what we are going to do? Maybe. Maybe not. I hope it is the latter.

I get up, for my last day of life. Tonight it all ends.

I got dressed in normal clothes.

Monday. I die on a Monday.

I went to the owlary to send an owl to Draco.

We talked a few times in Severus's lab. And he is an amazing person.

Time to say my goodbyes without actually saying it.

On the way to the owlary I saw a particularly familiar tabby cat.

''Hello kitty.'' I said.

''Meow'' She replied indignantly.

I rubbed her head a little and she just melted on the floor.

Did I tell you I have a thing with cats? They love me.

After a nice head massage she left and I went to the owlary.

I sent a letter to Draco asking him to come to Severus's quaters.

And a Letter to Severus to expect us at his quarters for breakfast.

I told both the birds to get it to their quarters as soon as possible. I even get some owl treats for them.

And Harry saw Hedwig for the last time.

After that I went back to the Gryffindor dormitory.

And sat there in silence waiting for breakfast.

After around 2 hours I was sure that both severus and draco will be up, and that's when I went down to the dungeon towards Severus's quarters under my invisibility cloak.

I knock precisely 3 times. Seversus opened the door and moved aside to let me in.

After I'm inside and after severus closed the door I remove my cloak and see see Draco waiting at the breakfast table.

''I though you weren't coming and that this was a prank!'' He exclaimed as he dug into his food.

''I was so hungry. If you would have been 5 mins late i would have Eatten your share of food too.'' He said. Mouth full of food.

''Close your mouth you Idiot. And severus would have left food for me, right severus?'' I asked him with a sweet smile.

''Definitely'' he replied and I give Draco a triumphed smile.

''I would have definitely eaten your share along with draco'' He said.

My grin dropped. It wad Draco's turn to grin at me now.

Snake Like Slytherins. They will be the death of me!

'I'm sure Ruby. Tonight it will be a snaky Slytherin who kills us' Harry says bitterly.

'Aww don't get sad! We can have an awesome afterlife. Let's trouble everyone!' I tell him. Trying to be cheerful.

Anyways, we had breakfast and we chatted.

Soon it was time to leave. We did have classes. Potions was first, therefore I had a little extra time.

But as the end of our time approached I gave draco a tight hug.

''Hey whats this for!? Don't smother me with your bird-nest Ruby!''He grunts.

'Oh I squeezed too hard. Oopsie'

I just let him go and turn around to get to class from a secret corridor so that it doesn't seem that I was in the teachers quaters.

''Harry where were you?'' Hermione asked.

''You weren't in the dorms or the washrooms mate, are you okay?'' Ron asked.

''Yes guys I'm fine. I just needed some time to myself.'' I assure them that I am indeed ok we get to class.

The day goes like any other. There was nothing unusual except that today is the day the world is rid of Voldemort.

At dinner I signaled to severus and asked him in Morse code. By hitting the spoon against the table. Morse code Is a lost knowledge in the Wizarding world severus Said. No one will be able to understand us.

.-- .... .- -   - .. -- .   -.. ---  .-- .   .-.. . .- ...- .

----.   ---  -.-. .-.. --- -.-. -.-

He replied.

Okay. Let's end this.

How was the chapter !?!?!?! TELL ME NOW! OR IM GOING TO CRUCIO YOU!.

(Kidding)

What do you think is going to happen ?? Will they die? Will the story end? Which chapter is your favorite till now??

How many of yall know the Morse code??