7 : First class

Monday morning! The joy.
(Note the sarcasm)

But in the plus side, atleast it's not regular boring school.

That's when realization kicked in.

I'm at hogwats and I'm going to learn magic!!! Another dream come true !!!

Hermione has a timeturner. I still don't properly understand the rules of it. But, for now let's try our best not to interfere with her timetable.

Oh. Electives. Right.

This time I took
1. Care of Magical creatures
2. Ancient Runes
And...
3. DIVINATION. Because why not? I already know the future. And I get a free 'O' In my report card.

Let the day begin.

We reached the great hall and had an amazing breakfast.

Padfoot was sure enjoying that big piece chicken Remus gave him.

And severus was still glaring.
Nobody suspected snuffles. They just assumed that Remus needed a look a like to hus old friend and had adopted snuffles.

Minerva, sorry professor McGonagall, (I call the Characters by their first name if I like them.)

Anyways. Professor McGonagall was giving out out timetables and it wasn't that bad.

We had care of Magical creatures first. With Hagrid.

We, Ron, Mione and I, headed to the ground.

"These books are going to eat us!" Ron exclaimed.

"Stroke the spine" I said  mindlessly to him.

He did it and the book calmed down.

"Harry how did you know mate?"

"Oh. Hagrid told me in diagon ally before you guys arrived." It was a lie. But I can't tell them the whole truth.

We reached the ground 10 minutes before class was supposed to begin.

Neville was about to get his arm bitten off by the book and Hermione helped him not get eaten by it.

'Dying by the pages of a book, how tragic' Harry said with a hunt of humor in his voice.

'Yeah' I was chuckling,

"What happened mate?" Ron asked.

"Nothing. Remind me to send this book to the dursleys at the end of this year".

When Sirius is free, I'm going to get Him to find the potter's will. Im sure Dumbledore has much to say about it.

Hagrid came with buckbeak and began his lesson.

"Who would like to fly 'im?" He asked after his explanation

I raised my hand.

"Come on 'arry"

I bowed down. Bucky accepted it. Then I climbed on him and he started flying.

'Do you like it mistress?' I heard in my head.

It didn't sound like Harry.

'Yes. But how is this possible!?' I freaked out.

'Only thoes of a specific bloodline can understand me mistress. You have a different body. But you do have your Kretura soul. No-one except the people from the kretura bloodline can hear me. Not only me, but if you try hard enough. You can understand most magical creatures'

I was awestruck. But my last name is Exostrefis. Not kretura. How?.

That's when bucky landed.

Everyone started clapping.  And i came back to my senses.

Draco.

'Bucky? A boy is going to trouble you but please don't do anything to him. '

'I will try my best mistress'

Right then Draco sartrd misbehaving.

Buckbeak stood on 2 legs and scared him away. Yay. Bucky is going to live this time.

A few minutes before class ends Bucky spoke to me again.

'I will be in the forbidden forest, if you ever need me, all you need to do is call mistress'

'I will keep that in mind Bucky. Thank you'

With that ened my first class at hogwarts.

And I completely forgot about the kretura name.