CHAPTER 3

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

"ok..."

"Hello y/n my name is jake I am jays best friend. I know your name from jay. He told me, and you are in jays house or should I say mansion." jake said. "and why am I here huh?" you asked giving him a confused face. "too much questions babygurl, jay told me to take care of you" jake said in a flirty tone "STOP calling me babygurl jake, eeww" you yelled at him. jake chuckled "playing strong huh?" jake said under his breath.

"did you say something" you asked "nope" jake said.

"where is jay?" you asked angerly "he's at work" jake said "get me out of here jake now or I will kill you" you said standing up. Jake stood up "are you sure you'll be able to kill me" jake said smirking at you "what?" then he knocked you of and your vision went black...

~

You woke up again, but this time the room was dark you tried to get up on your feet, but you heard the door being opened and the lights turning on, you looked at the door seeing jay. your headache didn't help at all so you just looked at him and a stream of tears flowed out of your eyes wondering why jay is locking you in his room that's inside his mansion.

"y/n are you ok?" jay asked worriedly coming up to you. You fell in his arms crying on his chest from all the pain that your feeling "jay take me home please. Please jay I don't know what's happening, I don't remember how did I fvking get here, my whole body is so sore" you said crying from all your heart begging jay to take you home, your eyes were blurry your body was numb you felt jay putting you in bed and laying next to you.

"jay please explain to me pleassse, I don't freaking understand what's going on. Yes I like you jay but why are you doing this to me" you said "I am really sorry y/n please forgive me" he said hugging you. You kept on punching his chest, but you had no strength so you give up. He's now cuddling you up while you drift to dream land "please forgive me y/n I really want the best for you, but I cant reveal anything to you now when your not calmed down." jay said kissing your forehead. "goodnight y/n" he said and tried to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

"wakey wakey" jay said with his raspy morning voice. You woke up opening your eyes no headache and having a good mood??? you felt hands around your waist you turned around quickly to see jay Infront of your face. You remembered that your still in jays mansion. "good sweet morning butter cup" he said flashing a smile. A swarm of butterflies were flying around in your stomach. "good morning jay" you said "jay did we sleep together" you asked blushing light red. "not yet" jay said smirking, you gave him a side eye "then what are you doing in bed literally hugging me huh?" you said sitting up "did you have a good sleep" jay asked you looked at him "the bed is comfortable but I slept with headache".

Jay was going to speak but then you both heard a small ding* "oh breakfast is ready, come on lets get up" he said "wait jay" you said

"can I ask you about something?" you said looking at jay "what is it?" he asked curiously, you moved your hair to the side showing jay the two red holes "can you tell me what's this and how did I get it?" jay was speechless he didn't know what to tell you.

'oops oh no I guess she found out' Jay thought in my mind

"Oh no what's this baby huh? who did this to you? does it hurt?" jay said giving an act as if it wasn't him. 'baby?!!?' you thought

 "I don't know I just saw it in the mirror and it really hurts" you said fake crying "come here" he said pulling you and kissing it as if its going to go away.

"lets go have breakfast now" you said "lets goo" you both went downstairs to the breakfast table and it was the first time to see jays mansion. You liked it. You liked the vibe.

Y/N POV:

 jay went downstairs 'baby? cuddling up with jay? what in my world is happening??? Is this a dream. HELLO!? I am really worried about my parents. what if they thought i was dead or went missing? y/n we'll try to get out of here' you thought

(but jay didn't hear your thoughts because he raced downstairs before you)

Little does jay know what you saw and heard last night...