CHAPTER 23

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

"Just kiss me and bite me"

"what were you thinking y/n!" sunghoon scolded you "I'm sorry I- he probably knows he might've heard us sunghoon" y/n apologized "y/n I am not doing this for me only, its for all of us cause if they find out about my escape they might bomb us all, they think that I am still locked up in that dungeon that's in the forest!" sunghoon explained "I know I know, but-

Y/n was cut off when they both heard a bell ring in the whole mansion. "w-what's that??" y/n said. That was not just a normal door bell, but it was more of a romantic bell ring with sirens??

Y/n looked at sunghoon who was frozen in his place. "Am I hearing right or is it just my ears?" sunghoon asked gulping. "I can hear it too, should we run out of the house? is there a fire?? an earthquake??? I'm scared. why does it sound like that???!" y/n asked looking scared running around the room "Y/n calm down its just someone is here after a decade" sunghoon held my arms stopping me from walking in speed around and around.

"someone?!" I asked confused "but-" sunghoon was about to speak again but he stopped himself from continuing "y/n you need to go now, but don't go alone! find jay, hee, sunoo, jungwon, any of the boys and walk beside them, remember to smile and bow. NOW GOO" sunghoon said pushing me out the door.

"who is it?" I asked myself. I found niki running so fast that he bumped in to me "watch your step" you yelled "oh my gosh you are in my way" Niki said as he got up and was about to run, but I held his arm quickly "wait take me with you to the 'someone'" you said "someone?? dude go ask jay if your supposed to go downstairs "but I don't know where jay is" I said holding his arm so he don't run "ugh leave me I need to go, Jay is coming downstairs anytime now so I need to be down there before him" Niki yanked my arm away as he ran in speed.

"rude" you said getting up and brushing of the dust "y/niee here quickly" Jay said running up to you handing you a bag "Jay wh-" you started "no questions I want you to wear this and come downstairs quickly now GOO" jay said pushing me inside the room. He and niki were both wearing a suit so I guess that 'someone' is important.

'its someone that came after a decade' you remembered what sunghoon said.

"what brings you back!?" sunghoon said turning around as he was buttoning up his shirt "your also wearing a suit, but you can't go outside??" you said. sunghoon ignored what you said as he saw you holding a bag "I see jay got you something, quickly open it and wear it now? sunghoon said pointing at the bathroom so you could change

"I might not go downstairs, but they will probably ask about me so I have to do a little surprise" sunghoon said looking in the mirror with worried eyes.

"you d-" you were about to put the bag down but "come on don't waste time the maids also might come in to do your makeup or whatever so run and change" sunghoon yelled. I picked up the bag quickly and ran into the bathroom to change into.

once you got in the bathroom you opened the bag and took out a black box that was tied in a red ribbon

once you got in the bathroom you opened the bag and took out a black box that was tied in a red ribbon. you opened the box and took out a beautiful red dress. you put it on and looked in the mirror. It fitted perfectly on your body. the maids gave you a bag of makeup and a Dyson air wrap, you did your hair and makeup the way you wanted. You finished with a smokey eye makeup look

you got out and saw sunghoon sitting on his phone laying on the couch. once he saw you he was amazed, he knew you always look good in dresses "looking beautiful mimi" that was your nickname that he used to call you when you both were in middle school. "thankss" you smiled shyly. sunghoon walked closer to you as he was checking you out. "give us a 360° missy" he smiled at you as he held your hand up so you can twirl. "you grew up so much" sunghoon said looking at you with soft eyes.

"no I didn't you have been away for way too long" you said giggling "I feel like its our first time meeting, I missed you so much pookie" he said messing your hair "stop being cringe Mr. fangs" you said, sunghoon's smile faded cause he wanted the both of you to be normal, he doesn't want to feel like he is ruining your friendship because he is a vampire.

you noticed his smile fading, you felt guilty for saying that even though you don't mean it in a burden way or in a way to make him feel guilty of who he is. you quickly hugged sunghoon engulfing him in your embrace tightly. "I love who you are sunghoon, no matter what happens to you, my hooniee will never change" you said rubbing his back. he hugged you back "I remember when we both used to read scary stories under the blanket on a stormy night" you chuckled bringing back your childhood days.

it was a comfortable silence and a comfortable hug not until Jay bursted in. you both stood away from each other quickly. "y/n we-"

"SUNGHOON???!!"

Jay yelled "what are you doing here, HOW?" jay said as he dapped up his friend "long story, but you need to take down your men now" sunghoon said "you need to explain everything, but for now, we need to go" jay said, but once he looked at you he was taken aback of how hot you looked. Jay was staring at you and sunghoon was feeling uncomfortable. "lets go" sunghoon said holding your hand and taking jay by his arm.

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒖𝒈𝒉??
𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒋𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓....