CHAPTER 5

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

Jay entered his room seeing you laying on the bed loss of consciousness, he came up to you and sat beside you on a chair that was next to the bed and held your hand into his. "y/n I am really sorry you had to go through this pain I really wish to tell you who I really am and why I am trying to keep you in my mansion. I don't want you to be in danger once you get out of my mansion and leave me. I am scared you will hate me for who I am. I know you have been curious about me when we were at work and I watched you telling your work mates about how weird I act, and I just wanted to tell you that I can read your thoughts so I know you were awake that night when I was talking to heeseung, but I luckily erased your memory of that night. You think I don't know that you have been suspecting me to be a vampire, well I am and I wish you could accept me cause y/n you don't know how much I like you" jay said admiring your beauty

"I really love you y/n" jay said brushing the strands of hair away from your face.

You didn't hear anything of what jay said.

One of the bodyguards knocked on the door and disturbed the moment. "yes?" jay said signaling the guy to come in "sir you will be late to work , and you have dinner tonight with Mr. and Mrs. Kim at 10:00am and a friend of yours is coming over as well." the bodyguard said "ok I am coming give me a minute" the bodyguard said. The doors were closed after him.

Jay looked at you one last time "don't worry y/n I will try to comeback early tonight ok" jay said as he made sure you were covered up with the blanket and took his leave to work.

You woke up the maids came in the room and gave you some fresh clothes to wear after you shower. You showered as the maids prepared a meal for you to eat. You wore a grey tracksuit. You asked them where jay was and they told you that he was at work.

The maids prepared the food on the table, you thanked them and sat down on the table, but you felt a little awkward eating alone.

You looked around to find anyone to sit with you. you looked around then someone came in the house

"Heyy where is jay" the guy said.

'oh its the heeseung guy' you thought.

You found him turning around to meet your eyes "oh hey a new member in the house?" heeseung said sitting Infront of you on the table as the maids brought him a plate. "oh I think you know me a little bit too well" you said crossing your arms "know you, how?" heeseung said scoffing "nice to meet you, whats your name?" you said looking straight into his eyes.

"come on is that the first thing that you have to ask when you meet people y/- I mean yes of course. My name is heeseung and you? should I call you umm jays wife?" he said teasingly. your eyes were wide open "oh shut up I know you clearly know my name lee heeseung" you said. 

Heeseung stopped the spoon that was going to go inside his mouth as he looked at you, he placed the spoon back on the plate thinking 'didn't jay delete her memory of that night' he thought

"ok I'll stop miss y/n, but I feel like your so suspicious" heeseung said "yeah I am the sus one. you know we cant bite people humans that are close to us" you mimicked him.

Heeseung gave you a blank stare "so tell me what did you mean by 'you cant bite humans that are close to us' huh?" heeseung was speechless and you were smirking at him. 

Then jay came in the house he went to the kitchen to drink water and saw both of you sitting on the table having a staring contest as you had your arms crossed smirking at heeseung. "What are you both doing huh? oh y/n your awak? are you doing ok? do you feel any pain?" jay said as he looked at you worriedly

"yeah I am doing fine, it doesnt really hurt now" you said and heeseung was confused on what both of you were talking about "oh jay your here now excuse us y/n. me and jay are going to go" heeseung said he got up and looked at jay signaling him that they need to talk. 

"wait jay I really need to talk to you" you said as you glanced at heeseung. "uh what is it?" jay asked "oh I want to tell you something, but in private please "ok come on" you looked at heeseung giving him the 'don't you dare tell him' you said with your lips silently.